1/7/24 Week #18 GAMEDAY Bills at Dolphins PregameThread Edit: Jags lost WE’RE IN!

9 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

I swear the clock is moving slower the closer it gets to game time!

Same clock that spins like a fan, when you need a TD in the fourth.  ⏱

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Von active?  Woof.

He gets home tonight,  book it

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Off to my Bills Bar.

We were 6-6 with a 20% chance to make the playoffs. Tonight, we are already in the playoffs with a shot at winning the division.
Suck it, you phonies!!!

SQUISH THE PHISH!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

Truely amazing

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Going to need to focus on pass rush with Mostert out. For all his problems he's QB sniffer and it looks like the benching sent a message 

hopefully that message was "there are void years for a reason on your contract"

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Going to need to focus on pass rush with Mostert out. For all his problems he's QB sniffer and it looks like the benching sent a message 

Exactly. So why make Von active?

To your last sentence… what leads you to believe that?

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

Anyone have the leak of the playoff schedule?  Wgr said something on draft kings was posted.  

Im guessing Bucs/Eagles will be an early window game. 

Houston/Cleveland seems like it’d be a Primetime match up. 

Guessing if we play the phins it’ll be prime time but Steelers maybe we’ll be Sunday at 4 

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

This is still a big game for seeding but...

After that Jax loss, anyone else feel like they can relax a lot more and just enjoy the game?

Yes and No.  if the Bills get the 2 there’s a good chance the Sb will run through Buffalo. I like those odds vs having to go on the road. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

I want the second seed.  I want a super bowl.  It's now or never. 

Weird, but it seems this Bills team is the kind that actually wins Super Bowls a lot of the times. It's not always the best team or even a top-five team that goes all the way. Meanwhile, the most impressive teams often don't get past the first round. Too preoccupied about the game to find evidence, but how many flawed teams won the Super Bowl? And how many excellent, even historically excellent, did not? 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I've watched 3 times looking for a limp and don't see it.

I have had 2 acl surgeries and my third this week….I know that stiff legged walk well…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

After that Jax loss, anyone else feel like they can relax a lot more and just enjoy the game?

Yes for sure. Not excited about playing ravens round 1 but we’ve had success against Lamar in the past.

edit: never mind I forgot they had a bye round 1, but we would likely face them at some point 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Happy Game Day TBD! I’m late, but not too late. Been gone all day, back in time for the party in Miami. Leave no doubt Sean, leave no doubt!

GO BILLS!!!!

Thought it appropriate to use a Remember the Titans GIF. 🤩

image.thumb.png.05d60710851fe2eee598b0a86ffd77ed.png

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Still a critical game. This team isn't winning three road games or what not to get to  SB.

Road games aren’t a big deal imo. Potential for better weather and our fans travel well, plus our run game and D have been solid and that travels well too. We had the home game and snow last year for cincy and it was useless. 

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

For sure. But honestly feel like it’s a MUST win if the team has legit Super Bowl aspirations.  Neither Buffalo or Miami is advancing to the SB as a 6 seed.  Thats my opinion.  

• Like (+1) 1

This is a big game for a couple of different reasons. Miami at KC means a very tough game for either team. 

If Miami pulls the upset and eliminates KC than Miami has to go to Baltimore and Buffalo would host the Cleveland/Houston winner which I think would be much preferred 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.