1/7/24 Week #18 GAMEDAY Bills at Dolphins PregameThread Edit: Jags lost WE’RE IN!

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Who said they should go anywhere. I said there are questions to be answered. Don't ever get to a point where you are complacent with being good and afraid to be great.

Just try and enjoy the day instead of planning how you will be po'ed if something you don't like happens.

Relax.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

Just try and enjoy the day instead of planning how you will be po'ed if something you don't like happens.

Relax.

Try to use reading comprehension instead of making baseless assumptions not contained in the words you are reading as to what someone is thinking.

Are you part of Aunt Cleo's psychic friends network?

16 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Try to use reading comprehension instead of making baseless assumptions not contained in the words you are reading as to what someone is thinking.

Are you part of Aunt Cleo's psychic friends network?

Have a happy day.

Enjoy the game.

The Bills have clinched a playoff birth.

Be happy.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This is worst-case scenario for the dolphins. If they win tonight, they have to host the bills next week. Would hate that. And if they lose, they go to KC. 

If we lose we have to all go back to Miami next week?

Miami's ultimate goal will be to end the game in a TIE! This would still give them the divison , but allow buffalo to move into the 6th seed. Meaning they avoid buffalo in the wild card round and get pittsburgh instead. Meanwhile Buffalo travels to Kansas City .

Edited by TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th
  • Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

That Titan's GDT was BRUTAL.  LOL.  Gloom, despair and agony on me.

I love lurking on gameday threads. The insane highs and lows of every single vaguely meaningful play are something to sit back and watch in awe. 

Also, I find it nice to think asylums these days have internet access for their patients.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Miamis ultimate goal will be to end the game in a TIE! This would still give them the divison , but allow buffalo to move into the 6th seed. Meaning they avoid buffalo in the wild card round and get pittsburgh instead. Meanwhile Buffalo travels to Kansas City .

How Fin Fans are feeling before the game:

"it would be a statistical anomaly for us to beat the Bills two times in a row.

Chiefs offense is trash. I'd rather play the Chiefs. i dont care where we play. I want nothing to do with the Bills."

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

How Fin Fans are feeling before the game:

"it would be a statistical anomaly for us to beat the Bills two times in a row.

Chiefs offense is trash. I'd rather play the Chiefs. i dont care where we play. I want nothing to do with the Bills."

they are right. I think they can beat the chiefs and wouldn’t mind rooting for them to do so. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.