1/7/24 Week #18 GAMEDAY Bills at Dolphins PregameThread Edit: Jags lost WE’RE IN!

1 hour ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Just because games don't always go the way you like doesn't mean you get rid of one of the most successful gm/hc tandems in franchise history.

They are not going anywhere this off season. 

I am so glad your group can only whine on social platforms and have no real decision making authority.

Who said they should go anywhere. I said there are questions to be answered. Don't ever get to a point where you are complacent with being good and afraid to be great.

7 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Didn't see that coming.

Unfortunately, the Titans punter can't catch the ball apparently and literally handed the Jags 3 points before the half.  21-13.  The thing is, the Titans could be up 21 points and I still wouldn't feel like they were going to win.  I would be shocked if they hold on in the 2nd half, but it is what it is.  We just need to win tonight.

11 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

If the Jags lose, the Dolphins will either have to play the Bills again at home or go to KC. Tough.

Beating Miami 3 times in a season sounds like fun too. Not sure KC even wins today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.