Congratulations JA17

Buffalo716

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Can we please sit back and take a second to think about how awesome it is to have Josh Allen as the quarterback of our Buffalo Bills

A very merry Christmas it is indeed

A legend in the making and a certified gangster on the football field... Josh Allen is the only player in NFL history with four straight 40 touchdown seasons

Over 100 years of NFL football and nobody has done what our boy Josh Allen has accomplished

A shout out to the firebaugh kid

Cheers to another decade and More in Buffalo

He’s been breaking NFL and team records all along.  Now 11 games this season with a TD pass and run.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bad Things said:

I love you, Josh Allen!

National Football League GIF by Buffalo Bills

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

We all love Josh, we all think he’ll bring a Lombardi to WNY, but you can set your watch by the dumb picks he throws time after time.

Last night wasn’t a dumb pick. It was underthrown. Something some of us have noticed for a long time now. Don’t get me wrong. Josh is great. He’s got the best and baddest arm in the league. But he will under throw wide open receivers on should be TDs. Not sure what it is with him. Maybe he’s throwing off footing. Maybe he’s on the run and can’t plant his feet. Maybe he’s being hurried and throwing off a back foot. Maybe he doesn’t have time and using all arm. Maybe he’s throwing it cross body 40+ yards and across the field. It doesn’t matter. It happens and it’s looks bad when he does it. 

27 minutes ago, mrags said:

Last night wasn’t a dumb pick. It was underthrown. Something some of us have noticed for a long time now. Don’t get me wrong. Josh is great. He’s got the best and baddest arm in the league. But he will under throw wide open receivers on should be TDs. Not sure what it is with him. Maybe he’s throwing off footing. Maybe he’s on the run and can’t plant his feet. Maybe he’s being hurried and throwing off a back foot. Maybe he doesn’t have time and using all arm. Maybe he’s throwing it cross body 40+ yards and across the field. It doesn’t matter. It happens and it’s looks bad when he does it. 

Throwing something across the field and under throwing it was dumb.  Just like most of his picks.  It’s maddening.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, mrags said:

disagree. throwing the ball 50 yards downfield, across your body, running in the opposite direction, is a dumb throw, imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Throwing something across the field and under throwing it was dumb.  Just like most of his picks.  It’s maddening.

It wasn’t dumb because it was a wide open Diggs that should have been a long TD play. He just underthrew it. Like has happened multiple times 

• Like (+1) 1

I love Josh.  I believe he will win us at least one Lombardi.  As he gets older and smarter (and spare me the BS about his prime years- he’s got another 10-12 years) the dumb picks should go away.  But mark my words, we will lose our shot this year because he’ll throw a dumb pick at the wrong time.  I just hope it’s not in the actual Super Bowl; that would be unbearable.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Can we please sit back and take a second to think about how awesome it is to have Josh Allen as the quarterback of our Buffalo Bills

A very merry Christmas it is indeed

A legend in the making and a certified gangster on the football field... Josh Allen is the only player in NFL history with four straight 40 touchdown seasons

Over 100 years of NFL football and nobody has done what our boy Josh Allen has accomplished

A shout out to the firebaugh kid

Cheers to another decade and More in Buffalo

And the media puppets say he stinks.

We are so fortunate to have #17 on our team.

Way to go Josh. The best to ever take a snap in Buffalo Bills history.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.