It's already time to start getting ready for the Chargers

Simon

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This is going to be a major get right game for Gabe Davis— guarantee it. I think we will see the passing game go nuts. 

Boy, Miyagi…8 receptions for 161 yards and a td in his last five games and 6 for 105 and a td were against Philly, which means he has 8 more receptions the last five games than Debbie Reynolds who died in 2016.

I hope you are right for the playoff push.

Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, zow2 said:

If the Bills lose to this version of the Chargers… or the Pats (again),  they don’t deserve playoffs and no one should sweat it. 

If they are worthy, they will dispatch of the Chargers.  Just need to bring the energy, and feed off what will be a big Buffalo crowd.

It really is as simple as that. We are either good enough or we are not. 

6 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Boy, Miyagi…8 receptions for 161 yards and a td in his last five games and 6 for 105 and a td were against Philly, which means he has 8 more receptions the last five games than Debbie Reynolds who died in 2016.

I hope you are right for the playoff push.

Go Bills!

I hear you. But we need him. And I think they make a concerted effort this week to reclaim him.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:
11 hours ago, RangerDave said:

The game is on Peacock.  Ugh!  Will it also be on a local over-the-air channel locally?

Ch. 7

Yes. ALWAYAS on “local”.  I asked the same for Rochester. 
it’s a real question because ROC is was / used to be called a secondary (read: not local) market. 

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 1

Cook has won me over. I was not a fan really and viewed him as a change of pace guy.

He seemingly was always sprinting for the sideline on every run if he had the opportunity.

He and the line have seemed to settle into the scheme and he has run the ball more north and south than earlier in the year.  He looks patient and then explodes if there is any room. 

I have been hoping for buffalo to be able to line up and run on anyone anywhere for a while and this is just awesome to see.

Unfortunately the wr group seems to be completely off at the moment and they are going to have to turn it around to make the playoffs.  I dont think Buffalo can just line up and run on new england or miami.  I hope they do though.

13 hours ago, Warcodered said:

When your back is against the wall there are not traps, you murder everyone.

Hellllllo!

Thank God, someone else is on this planet.

Because of the McClappy FUBARs against 5 stiffs, there is ZERO… absolutely no room for error!

It’s Win until September, 2024 country!

Letdown games in the NFL are a real thing.  Guys are human.  Bills need to avoid it somehow.  Chargers will play hard they were embarrassed.  Bills have experienced their share of losing this season to inferior opponents so hopefully lesson learned.  Be very careful with the football.  Only carelessness and turnovers would ruin this game.

• Like (+1) 3

This game should be a game where they get a lead and the chargers just kind of go through the motions but you have to get that lead first.

If the bills really are the team they have looked the past 4 weeks they will jump out and take control of the game early and put them away in the third quarter.

I hate that they have a new coach and 3 extra days, as bad as they have looked it still concerns me because the league is so close.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

Letdown games in the NFL are a real thing.  Guys are human.  Bills need to avoid it somehow.  Chargers will play hard they were embarrassed.  Bills have experienced their share of losing this season to inferior opponents so hopefully lesson learned.  Be very careful with the football.  Only carelessness and turnovers would ruin this game.

I agree with that letdowns do happen in sports, but the Bills backs are against the wall. They have to win out and they know it. It doesn't matter who the opponent is as the Bills need to "bring it" from here on out. They have no other choice at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Can’t afford anymore let down games. 

Just Win, Baby

https://buffalonews.com/sports/professional/nfl/bills/buffalo-bills-playoff-odds-nfl-james-cook/article_16053164-9d0d-11ee-959d-a726bb28cc0a.html#tncms-source=login

Overall, the Bills started the day with a 51% shot to make the playoffs. After beating Dallas, the New York Times playoff machine upped the odds to 70%, seventh best odds in the AFC.

If the Bills win out – by defeating the Los Angeles Chargers on the road, the New England Patriots at home and the Miami Dolphins on the road in the regular-season finale – then they will make the playoffs, and there’s an 81% chance they will win the AFC East.

If the Bills win the next two but lose to Miami? The odds they make the playoffs are only 51%. Obviously, the odds fluctuate up or down in that scenario – a loss in Miami — depending on what happens in other games involving the AFC contenders.

7 minutes ago, Beach said:

i had to go check the schedule to make sure it was on saturday because its still called "sunday night football"

yeah it’s still a “Sunday Night Football” presentation despite the actual day of the game… just like the opening game of each season which is on a Thursday night .

• Agree 1

The bills playing Keenan Allen this week really caps off a season where they have had to play the leagues best wr's seemingly every week.  The only one they missed is Michael Pittman in Indy.

Allen has monster numbers.  I really hope they will be behind so much that it won't matter what he does.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.