It’s Dallas week and the Division is on the line!

Einstein

Just now, Einstein said:

Absolutely they can. 

We may actually be able to knock Miami out of the playoffs entirely depending on how records shake out after week 18.  This season has been an absolute roller coaster, the AFC is pure chaos and (provided the Bills get into the playoffs) it's been an incredible entertaining NFL season overall.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, buffblue said:

You gotta believe that the Cowboys may be due for an emotional letdown after their big win over the Eagles. We may catch them at just the right time

That and they are a very average team on the road. And I doubt they are looking forward to playing in our stadium with 40 degree temps. I only wish it was going to be colder. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic
19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

If we beat Dallas this week, NOTHING will convince me that we aren’t taking the division.

We are 1.5 games back of Miami and the Dolphins still have to face Dallas, Baltimore and the Buffalo Bills!

What an incredible week. We got nearly all the help we wanted. The Bills can absolutely beat Dallas. The team is rejuvenated, they’re playing for each other as well as their head coach and leader, and Josh Allen is playing out of his mind.

I want that 4th-in-row division banner!!!

Hell they play the Jets next week and have a ton of injuries going in, last time they played them the score is deceitful they had a bunch of short fields from turnovers, Wilson just has to be not terrible and if he can put up some points they can win.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Billznut said:

That and they are a very average team on the road. And I doubt they are looking forward to playing in our stadium with 40 degree temps. I only wish it was going to be colder. 

Plus, I plan to eat mighty taco and take some massive dumps and not flush  in the visitors’ locker room then shut off their water supply. Really hoping there’s a seperate water line to the Bills locker room (it’s a risk I’m willing to take).

Edited by Kincaid Kool-Aid
  • Haha (+1) 9

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Hell they play the Jets next week and have a ton of injuries going in, last time they played them the score is deceitful they had a bunch of short fields from turnovers, Wilson just has to be not terrible and if he can put up some points they can win.

Yeah I didn’t even realize their starting G is out for the year now. It must have happened before I turned the game on?

37 minutes ago, buffblue said:

You gotta believe that the Cowboys may be due for an emotional letdown after their big win over the Eagles. We may catch them at just the right time

If you look at Dallas schedule the only team they’ve beaten with a winning record is the Eagles…. They got blown out by the niners…. I’m not at all afraid of them specially with them coming up to the Ralph in December…GO BILLS

1 minute ago, Bimmer323i said:

If you look at Dallas schedule the only team they’ve beaten with a winning record is the Eagles…. They got blown out by the niners…. I’m not at all afraid of them specially with them coming up to the Ralph in December…GO BILLS

And you remember the Eagles they were a ridiculous biased ref and incredibly soft ass defense away from getting blown out by us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Wonder if McCarthy will crank up the AC in the practice facility like McDaniel did. 

• Haha (+1) 2

LFG BUFFALO!!!!! For the 4th time this year Miami has giving the Bills a window to take the division back.  Lets doooo it this time!!  Honestly, Miami is pretty banged up right now. Like 3 linemen including center.  Hill is straight up juicing his ankle to keep playing and tweaks it every week.  That team could lose out and not make the playoffs at all.  Jets played a good game last week so I aint going to sell them short on beating Miami.

17 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

It’s a real possibility Miami goes 1-3 down the stretch

Its honestly a real possibility they lose out.

13 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Our team can beat anybody.  I get what you are saying but Dallas is still a dangerous team.  Lets just go and get that win anyways!!

7 minutes ago, BRH said:

Wonder if McCarthy will crank up the AC in the practice facility like McDaniel did. 

Mike-McDaniel-I-Wish-It-Were-Colder-Shir

Ravens control the 1 seed clearly; after that its a 💩 show, imagine Chiefs and Dolphins one may miss the playoffs and teams like bengals, colts and us are in....

Broncos easily go 3-1 with raiders, chargers, Pats, Lions left..

Chiefs go 2-2 with Bengals (Bengals win), Pats, Raiders (surprise win), Chargers...

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

LFG BUFFALO!!!!! For the 4th time this year Miami has giving the Bills a window to take the division back.  Lets doooo it this time!!  Honestly, Miami is pretty banged up right now. Like 3 linemen including center.  Hill is straight up juicing his ankle to keep playing and tweaks it every week.  That team could lose out and not make the playoffs at all.  Jets played a good game last week so I aint going to sell them short on beating Miami.

Its honestly a real possibility they lose out.

Our team can beat anybody.  I get what you are saying but Dallas is still a dangerous team.  Lets just go and get that win anyways!!

Mike-McDaniel-I-Wish-It-Were-Colder-Shir

imagine thinking 47 degrees (i think that’s the forecast?) was cold lol. Honestly the lucked out!

Edited by Kincaid Kool-Aid

2 hours ago, Kincaid Kool-Aid said:

Plus, I plan to eat mighty taco and take some massive dumps and not flush  in the visitors’ locker room then shut off their water supply. Really hoping there’s a seperate water line to the Bills locker room (it’s a risk I’m willing to take).

Don’t wipe and hang out in TyREEK’S locker. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.