Bills @ Chiefs Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

6 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

it was a waste of a Timeout after a second down play go back and watch the replay

I’m almost entirely certain that clock was running when the timeout was called but I’ll watch it again…it was the first and 25 quick slant to the middle of the field the play before 

the third timeout was a forced injury timeout.  Second timeout absolutely preserved time for the offense 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Give Bass the chance to kick it. He has a huge leg. If you don't believe he can get it 62 yards in good weather than what the point of having a guy with a big leg. Again you just saw a guy go for 59 on you two weeks ago in terrible conditions.

Nah. There is something wrong with Bass this year.  I been saying it all season.  He doesnt have the leg.  He cant even kick it in the endzone on a kickoff anymore.

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

There ya go…. That’s what happens when you waste all your time outs… Gosh damn McDermott… I hope he doesn’t f us from winning this game

Allen burned the 1st one, McD called the 2nd to preserve time, and the 3rd was when Hyde got hurt.  If McD doesn't call the 2nd timeout we might not have had much time at all.

I get the McD hate but this is a lazy take.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

We had a clear first down. How did we lose 10 secs and how can chief challenge under two minutes 

It was a booth review. They clearly took the clock back to 37 seconds, so what was on the clock at the end of the play, and ran 10 seconds off from there. Because when they stopped it to review there was 25 seconds left on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

The one he used earlier in the half. Pay attention Bill!!! Lol

Josh used one earlier in the half when he couldn't get the play in after the sack. 

Sean used two on the Chiefs drive to make sure the Bills got a chance to respond. I am paying attention.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.