Who was the 12th Idiot?!?

IBTG81

I don’t really even care. It all falls on McDermont shoulders.

He has fired a ST coordinator, defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator, WR coach, etc in only 6 years of being head coach, and the results are always the same.

There is a common denominator here.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

He has fired a ST coordinator, defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator, WR coach, etc in only 6 years of being head coach, and the results are always the same.

yes. It’s that I’m stupid enough to watch these games.  

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Einstein said:

its actually the special teams coach

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

McD said they practiced running off the field on dime defense to FG unit 2 to 3 times this week and failed to execute it properly in the game.  Said he was "not real happy" with this game.

…..not real happy with “THIS” game????

Must of had his rose colored glasses on for the other losses.

1 hour ago, ALLinALLEN said:

watch it be damar 

That was my first thought

50 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

I mean the entire board last season was saying we need to be more agrressive, we're more aggressive and now it's "Why did we blitz there". 

Actually the entire board was not saying that. People that don;t knwo football were saying that.

When we drop 7 or 8 we did just fine.  Every great QB beats the blitz more often than not.  

McD is a terrible HC and just as bad as a DC.

That's two game winning drives given up by his defense already this year. Did Frazier ever have two in a season?

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

That was my first thought

Actually the entire board was not saying that. People that don;t knwo football were saying that.

When we drop 7 or 8 we did just fine.  Every great QB beats the blitz more often than not.  

McD is a terrible HC and just as bad as a DC.

That's two game winning drives given up by his defense already this year. Did Frazier ever have two in a season?

I disagree about McD as a DC at the very least, he has that defense playing quite well imo but what do I know, I must not know football very well.

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

might as well have been mcdermott.  It’s why he has to use all his timeouts on defense at the end of games.  It’s all panic at end of games.  Always has been under mcdermott.  Difference now is the offense is terrible on top of it.  

McD coaches in panic mode all the time. He's already lining up how he'll throw Smiley under the bus.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

I mean the entire board last season was saying we need to be more agrressive, we're more aggressive and now it's "Why did we blitz there". 

No it wasn’t. I was adamant that we blitzed too much in the bengals loss while also backing up the CBs 10 yards downfield. 

Edited by Rocbillsfan1

Just now, Rocbillsfan1 said:

No it wasn’t. I was adamant that we blitzed too much in the bengals loss while also backing up the CBs 10 yards downfield. 

We lost half of our defense to injury, if we dont blitz we'd have had the game like the Bengals in the playoff loss. We can't rush 4 and hope our 4th best CB can cover Chase and our 5th best corner cover Tee Higgins, come on man.

1 hour ago, bigduke6 said:

who was the 12th idiot?  us,  for believing.   doesnt matter who the player was.

Yeah it doesn't matter anymore.  Mcdermott is always out of position as a coach. He's always a few seconds behind in game management. This has gone on since the Houston game.  Everyone fell blindly in love with him for the drought end,  as they voluntarily chose to ignore glaring flaws in his coaching. 

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

The second blitz package on third was such a bad call. 

I don't mind blitzing but don't give a 8 -10 yard zone cushion.  Play man press. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, IBTG81 said:

Who was the extra moron on the field?!?

A mistake like THAT, at THAT time of the game, HAS to fall on one man's shoulders: McDimwit.

It's 100% his responsibility.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.