Bills @ Bengals postgame thread

Simon

• Simon pinned this topic

I know it will be all doom and gloom and fire everybody mood here right now but I don’t share it.

To me the team was prepared today, we fought a tough battle vs very good team on the road. We were not dominated. We had another key injury in Bernard early + Hyde late, Josh made one big mistake (INT), they had one great defensive play (Kincaid fumble).

I actually liked our offense. Shakir and Kincaid showed progress again. We need to incorporate new players into defense and finally stop having bad luck with key injuries. And once the playoff comes, Von Miller makes that key stop on 3rd down with 2 mins to go.

I think we just hit rock bottom record wise. Now every game is just a fight for a playoffs spot, and if we get there, which I have no doubt about, we will be battle tested and in form.

I believe in this team.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I know it will be all doom and gloom and fire everybody mood here right now but I don’t share it.

To me the team was prepared today, we fought a tough battle vs very good team on the road. We were not dominated. We had another key injury in Bernard early + Hyde late, Josh made one big mistake (INT), they had one great defensive play (Kincaid fumble).

I actually liked our offense. Shakir and Kincaid showed progress again. We need to incorporate new players into defense and finally stop having bad luck with key injuries. And once the playoff comes, Von Miller makes that key stop on 3rd down with 2 mins to go.

I think we just hit rock bottom record wise. Now every game is just a fight for a playoffs spot, and if we get there, which I have no doubt about, we will be battle tested and in form.

I believe in this team.

Stop

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

That defense could win us a game vs the Bengals.  They weren't perfect but they made a few stops.  There was hope.  The offense needs to go back to the drawing board and learn to make it easier, take what's there, and then hit them when they try to take away the short stuff.  Right now teams just sit on the 10 to 15 yard stuff and Josh sits back there and takes sacks or gets chased around.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Lol - better chance at the division to be honest.  

Prob not wrong.

If anyone is paying attention the book is out on Miami too. Just force Tua off-schedule. He simply cannot play NFL football if not allowed to throw on schedule.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2

It’s sad how little this effects me anymore. 

Or maybe it’s genuinely healthy. 

My thoughts:

Von is washed up. His moment to make a single play and he gets embarrassed. 

This coaching is wasting the prime years of a generational quarterback. 

McD inherited a team full of stars on the rise and got Josh ***** Allen. His process can’t be trusted anymore as it’s not good. 

Now that the dolphins have been proven to be a fraud, take a look at those 5 wins. Three of them would be relegated if we followed soccer rules. 

Not only are we not great anymore, we’re below average. 

13 seconds will hurt more and more every year. THAT was the team. 

• Agree 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.