Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 minute ago, cgg716 said:

If he has any input on the next OC, it's the death knell. As you said, he's always been the problem 

We need a total overhaul and we also need to convince Josh to stay, otherwise he will be gone after next season. He’s done with this regime.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, GreggTX said:

Dorsey, absolutely. I can't agree with McDermott, though. How many injuries does he have to overcome before people realize that our defensive problems are not on him. I don't know about firing Dotsey during the season. We have no one to replace him. This isn't our year anyway.

McD is part of the problem.  Why aren't they hurrying up right now? It makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Salary cap implications. Von more than others. We’re $41M over the cap after the latest trades with 25 FA this offseason and I real rookies to step in. 

We just aren’t in a position to cut everybody and replace everybody. 

Team peaked at 13 seconds. I have a bad feeling this will be another week, where Josh was an issue. There needs to be a torn down and rebuilt. I'm glad we didn't trade many pics at the deadline, we will need them all

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Oddly, prior to now in this game and in others this season, what we could really have used at times, like in the first half of this game, is a 15-play 8 minute drive.  

I'm not sure that McDorsey knows what that is.  

Duh.  There's 6 minutes left now.

He fumbled.....it was a bit of bad luck, but it happened. 

Regardless, the fact is, Kincaid is our 2nd best weapon on offense and it isn't even close.  Tonight, fumble aside, he has been amazing and should have the 2nd most targets on this team going forward behind Diggs.  He's really, really good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.