Dalton Kincaid will be the best TE in the NFL within the next three years....

Special K

Kelce is 33 years old....his body is beginning to break down as he has been injured multiple times already this year.

Kincaid is a WR in the body of a TE, catches everything thrown his way, and has one of the best QB’s in the league throwing him the ball.

The Bills have the next Travis Kelce on their roster!!

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Special K said:

Kelce is 33 years old....his body is beginning to break down as he has been injured multiple times already this year.

Kincaid is a WR in the body of a TE, catches everything thrown his way, and has one of the best QB’s in the league throwing him the ball.

Go Bills!!

IF IF IF he starts getting 10-12 targets, 100 yards and multiple TDs regularly.

He certainly looks to have it in him if targeted

he looked identical to Kelce with his movements to find the soft spot of the defense on the TD

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

Remember that pass he dropped? I don’t 

4 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

He’s finally coming alive. It’s taken a little longer than I thought, but the chemistry has been building, you could see it over the last few weeks. He needs to be on the field in some capacity all the time going forward. 

Yes- he’s always open 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I'd say it's possible because kelce will probably gone in 3 years so Kincaid has a shot. But kelce is the focal point of the entire chiefs offense, I dont know if we will ever see that type of commitment to Kincaid but who knows.

Not to be depressing but Diggs window as the #1 pass catcher on this team is limited, Kincaid's window will be open well past his. Though I do hope we bring in another young WR who can step into that role as well, you never know Kincaid could always fill that role first as that player is brought along.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

IF IF IF he starts getting 10-12 targets, 100 yards and multiple TDs regularly.

He certainly looks to have it in him if targeted

he looked identical to Kelce with his movements to find the soft spot of the defense on the TD

And the shovel pass that fell short of the TD was a kind of beauty.

Your point is key in any player,  this is all about consistency.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, poblano said:

And the shovel pass that fell short of the TD was a kind of beauty.

Your point is key in any player,  this is all about consistency.

If we'd then done a smart play like a qb sneak with a motioned player pushing Josh from behind, would have really looked smart, but no what followed was some really stupid *****.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If we'd then done a smart play like a qb sneak with a motioned player pushing Josh from behind, would have really looked smart, but no what followed was some really stupid *****.

If I see another shotgun snap from the 1 yard line again🤮......my blood pressure can't take it!!

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Spot on.  He is kelce...but younger.  Moved like him.  Hands may be better.  It's a matter if he is as smart as kelce which is what separates him now. 

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Remember that pass he dropped? I don’t 

Yes- he’s always open 

His hands are silk.  So good.  Moves in and out of breaks like kelce.  Just needs to learn the nuances of the game and how to find spots in zone and he will dominate. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

Spot on.  He is kelce...but younger.  Moved like him.  Hands may be better.  It's a matter if he is as smart as kelce which is what separates him now. 

His hands are silk.  So good.  Moves in and out of breaks like kelce.  Just needs to learn the nuances of the game and how to find spots in zone and he will dominate. 

Smooth separator 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

It’s smarts, trust and feel. 

That improv play down the sideline showed he may possess all 3. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Special K said:

Go Bills!!

Yeah, he's sure looked like sh*t this season

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Yeah, he's sure looked like sh*t this season

Here we go......where did I say that he's playing bad this year??

My point is that he is getting older, and an accumulation of injuries is a sign that his time at the top won't be lasting much longer....he is obviously still the top TE in the league right now.....c'mon man.

10 minutes ago, Alpo Chino said:

Looking good for my dynasty league. I pretty much bit the bullet this year, but I drafted a bunch of good rookies.

Kincaid

Zay Flowers

Tajae Spears

Rashee Rice

Jaxon Smith-Njigba

Also got James Cook late. 

Not that anyone is caring about this. 

I Care Bill Murray GIF by filmeditor

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

What about when Brock Bowers gets to the league next year? 

Let's see who drafts him......everyone thought Kyle Pitts was gonna be great, but where has he been hiding??  Answer....in Atlanta.....with lousy QB's.

Kincaid has Josh Allen throwing him the ball.....that right there makes it advantage Kincaid

27 minutes ago, Alpo Chino said:

Looking good for my dynasty league. I pretty much bit the bullet this year, but I drafted a bunch of good rookies.

Kincaid

Zay Flowers

Tajae Spears

Rashee Rice

Jaxon Smith-Njigba

Not that anyone is caring about this. 

Who else is in your league?! Did they draft linemen? LOL

1 hour ago, Alpo Chino said:

Kincaid

Zay Flowers

Tajae Spears

Rashee Rice

Jaxon Smith-Njigba

Not that anyone is caring about this

You got that right. ;)

2 hours ago, Special K said:

Go Bills!!

He should be , nice to see Josh trusting him more.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Kincaid is going to be special.  Wouldn't surprise me to see him as the most dynamic TE in Bills history when the dust settles. 

That wouldn't take much.  I'm pretty sure no Bills TE was ever selected to a pro bowl (I think Knox was an alternate).

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Can he even feel his ankle anymore?

How is he playing on that ankle? If you're gonna say his body is breaking down, he should be showing signs of slowing down. He has injuries and is still an all pro TE lol

6 hours ago, Special K said:

Here we go......where did I say that he's playing bad this year??

My point is that he is getting older, and an accumulation of injuries is a sign that his time at the top won't be lasting much longer....he is obviously still the top TE in the league right now.....c'mon man.

Ok. But it's pointless if he is still playing at an all pro level. That would be like saying Diggs's body is breaking down but he still has 100 catch, 1500 yard seasons. If you're gonna make that argument, they should be showing signs of it

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.