TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

So lucky. We could have easily had like 3 TOs from this team and a safety. 

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

I think we all expected a bad game just thankful we’re on the right end. Baby steps. Josh isn’t ruined 

He threw a dumb throw away pass into a defenders hands at the line of scrimmage. He took a horrific sack. And he’s starting to just give up and hit diggs at 1 air yard - any other option be damned

• Eyeroll 4
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

So lucky. We could have easily had like 3 TOs from this team and a safety. 

The Buccs have gotten a lot of lucky breaks with chancy throws, barely avoided sacks, the Bills losing two beautiful returns and they are still down by 14.

that's how much better we are playing

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

You guys are nuts.  This is EXACTLY when you use clock and field position.  It's a Baker Mayfield led offense, you don't do them any favors.

I don't blame McDermott for punting, it's obviously the right choice. I blame Dorsey for vanilla play calling on several consecutive drives. We've had a few chances to put the game away and we just aren't moving the ball forward enough.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ngbills said:

Maybe or two conversions and two td. 

If this was a different year when the offense was humming, I’d agree with you. Been much better tonight but not sure I trust them to pick that up with Dorsey on the call. He still makes everything look difficult. 

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

love all the people eye rolling my anemic crowd post.

Do you have a different feed where the crowd is raucous?

It’s like a morgue.

I’m not there, but you can never really tell on TV. They mix the mics and control how much crowd noise is on the feed.

1 minute ago, Alpo Chino said:

Yeah you quoted me. You said "it's bad" referring to Josh on the free play. Just curious what you meant.

It's bad when he thinks the defense is going to get an offside penalty so he takes a sack and then realizes they didn't throw a flag.

Just now, balln said:

He threw a dumb throw away pass into a defenders hands at the line of scrimmage. He took a horrific sack. And he’s starting to just give up and hit diggs at 1 air yard - any other option be damned

Yeah and he’s outdone that with precision strikes to Kincaid and Shakir all game. How are you this new? 

1 minute ago, balln said:

It wasn’t a throw away dummy. It was a pass to Kincaid. He was literally directly behind the DB wide open.