NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

5 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Where are the other legit weapons on this offense outside of Josh and Diggs? I’ll

wait….

Cook looks good tonight, no?  Some of it is Dorsey taking away Josh’s running option and other teams know this by week 6.  Lots of it is Josh in cruise control because he thinks he has arrived.  He is not working on getting better.  He is working on getting endorsements.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, chongli said:

People...get a grip. It's just 6-0. The Bills came out slow because of jet lag. We'll be fine in the second half.

We are gonna get blown out in the wild card round and some doors are gonna say “it’s because of jet lag and the London game!”

• Haha (+1) 2

Josh threw a rope to Diggs. If Gabe didn’t fumble and Diggs didn’t weirdly blank out and false start 3 seconds early  things might be a bit different. Doesn’t look like sugar high Josh to me, I don’t think he’s the issue 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I think we lose by double digits at this point.  This team is unprepared, out coached, and out played.

Absolutely not. Daboll just solidified a L from that horrid call on the goal line. Buffalo is now down only 6. I don’t see the Giants scoring anymore than 2-3 more FGs and I think Buffalo can manage a couple TDs by the end. I trust McD will make some mad or half time adjustments. Dorsey needs to run it and not panic bc we’re down. Stick to the run !

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chugga said:

We lost Tre, we lost Milano, we lost Jones, and clearly Von isn’t back to himself yet.  But this defense is holding it together.  You’d almost think we lost Josh, Diggs and Cook based off the box score

We did lose Josh.  To Hollywood.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The worst part is I don't know what we can do to fix this. They know our plays. Anyone on the team not named Diggs can't get open. Dorsey refuses to commit to under center and runs.

Serious question. What’s the schematic advantage to playing under center? What are all you guys looking to get out of that?

• Agree 1

Pathetic. If I thought this team had any kind of fight in them I would expect them to come out of the half with their hair on fire. But I just don't know anymore... It's all a bunch of looking at the sky for answers. The Defense at least has some dog in them. The offense is just a bunch of front runners. When thing are going good they are great. But they let bad things snowball into more bad things time and time again. Their OC has no idea how to get them out of it. And then you just wait for the moment they get into Josh's head, and he'll give it away...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

I’ve posted a few things about Allen being a main cause of the issue and get much negative push back.  Be objective:  watching that first half did Josh look good?

He did not.

Josh plays like Superman = bills offense looks competent

Josh struggles = no one can save us.

Every team in the NFL isn’t like this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1