Our next opponent….The NY Football Giants

Beast

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I will be sitting on the first row around the 45 yard line.  I want everyone here to screen shot me every time I'm on TV.

You will be able to notice me right away....I will be the beautiful man your wives will be talking about during the game.

Ok, is this what we should be looking for? Not that there’s anything wrong with thatIMG_1040.thumb.jpeg.2c79e948f6486ac1812cb20f559e889f.jpeg

Edited by Mr Info

58 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Jags are a good team. Many picked them to win their division. The Jets built their team specifically to stop the Bills. Take a look at the past 3 games against them. All of them one score games including one going to OT. The only way the Bills lose this game is if they turn the ball over and take too many penalties. Otherwise, the Bills should win this week by at least 10.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526g7rhh3ci7hp6g6r050

Edited by Logic

43 minutes ago, Beast said:

But it’s Daboll.

Did you hear? Daboll, man!

DABOLL!!!!!!

I’m scared!

Daboll had the genius plan to create a roster with old Bills B and C listers (then list is long)...and throw in a bum like Schoen and, voila!--your 2023 New York football Giants!!  Quickly the worst team in the NFL. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Beasley elevated for the game

The Giants transaction today was actually to bring Bease back from IR and place him back on the PS. They might elevate him for the game, but they wouldn't do that until Sunday morning.  https://www.giants.com/news/cole-beasley-restored-to-practice-squad-roster-amani-oruwariye-cam-sims-bills

52 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would say….10

Ok .. 10 … so more than me in the past month ... (But not since 2020)  

I remember reading some story about some guy that ate two Big Macs for lunch every day of his life …. Thought you might have been his brother ..

Edited by Aussie Joe

The bottom line is the Buffalo Bills offense has to be better and carry this football team with all the injuries on defense. I blame that Jacksonville Jaguars loss on Josh Allen. Josh Allen makes $53 million dollars a season this season he needs to carry this football team for that kind of money. Being very good doesn’t cut it when you are paid to be great. Josh Allen when he was on a first contract you can over look things like the New York Jets and Jacksonville Jaguars game. But because of the huge salary commitment to Josh Allen is why the Buffalo Bills don’t have a lot of salary cap options to replace injured defensive players. So Josh Allen needs to play a lot better than he has because the Bills don’t have the cap space to acquire replacements in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by I am leaving for good
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I wasn't sure about the Miami game, and I was worried about the Jags game. But I rarely been as confident about a Bills game in decades of watching them. They're pissed off and will rip the the Giants to shreds in front of a national audience. 

35 minutes ago, I am leaving for good said:

The bottom line is the Buffalo Bills offense has to be better and carry this football team with all the injuries on defense. I blame that Jacksonville Jaguars loss on Josh Allen. Josh Allen makes $53 million dollars a season this season he needs to carry this football team for that kind of money. Being very good doesn’t cut it when you are paid to be great. Josh Allen when he was on a first contract you can over look things like the New York Jets and Jacksonville Jaguars game. But because of the huge salary commitment to Josh Allen is why the Buffalo Bills don’t have a lot of salary cap options to replace injured defensive players. So Josh Allen needs to play a lot better than he has because the Bills don’t have the cap space to acquire replacements in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Allen was not the problem in the Jags game, he was actually great for the vast majority of the game. You can't blame Josh for the early drive-killing drops on good passes, or the asinine run plays that kept putting us in 3rd & long. The Jets game though, yeah that's on him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

On 10/9/2023 at 8:44 PM, arcane said:

This is some psychological phenomenon, my dad and most other dads I know who like the Bills do the same thing. It doesn't matter that the Bills objectively beat up on bad teams more than any other team, any bad team on our schedule is an upset waiting to happen

Bills usually take care of business as heavy favorites under McDermott.  However, there was the Jags two years ago (14.5 points favorites) and the Jets last year (10.5 point favorites).  Both on the road though and coming off wins though so I highly doubt McDermott doesn't have this team laser focused this Sunday night.

1 hour ago, 947 said:

Allen was not the problem in the Jags game, he was actually great for the vast majority of the game. You can't blame Josh for the early drive-killing drops on good passes, or the asinine run plays that kept putting us in 3rd & long. The Jets game though, yeah that's on him.

He pry should've checked out of some run plays though.  Other than that he had a good game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think this is going to be a slaughter

The Giants are not a good team

The bills got embarrassed last week

Not a good combination for the Giants

I don't disagree.

However isn't frustrating that any professional sports team, whose sole focus is to prepare and perform at optimum levels each and every week needing additional motivation, like being embarrassed the week previous, in order to be at their best?

Edited by NI Bills Fan
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

If they lose this game I'll be on the Lions bandwagon biting as many kneecaps as I can for the rest of the season.

The Lions are a fun team to watch on the side.  I am rooting for them.  I think they can get pretty far but Goff makes me nervous and I don't think they are getting past San Fran this year.  But the Lions will be in the mix for awhile now

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, 947 said:

i totally didnt' see it that way until i watched some replays and the all 22.  he had like 2 key not great throws, plenty of great ones, and if he did anything wrong it was not audible out of runs vs a human wall of defenders.

if cook and or knox have avg games we win that.

• Agree 1

Feels like the Jags kind of took the Bills manhood last Sunday.  Jax ran and stopped the run, thereby controlling the trenches.  Our big guys were bullied, on offense for 3 Qtrs, and defense other than a couple AJ plays. Losing Jones and Milano certainly contributed to the disgraceful 3rd down D performance.

I think the Bills get their manhood back on Sunday night.  Mcdermott will have these guys ready.

34 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Feels like the Jags kind of took the Bills manhood last Sunday.  Jax ran and stopped the run, thereby controlling the trenches.  Our big guys were bullied, on offense for 3 Qtrs, and defense other than a couple AJ plays. Losing Jones and Milano certainly contributed to the disgraceful 3rd down D performance.

I think the Bills get their manhood back on Sunday night.  Mcdermott will have these guys ready.

This is what we're all hoping for, but then again, they are the Buffalo Bills, so anything is possible. 🙁

This weekend the Giants team features several former Buffalo Bills. I believe there's a good chance it will feature a future Buffalo Bill or two.

We all know the relationship that exists between Beane and Schoen. I have no doubt that the two will be having a lot of discussion this week. With the way the Giants season is going they could be sellers real real soon. 

I'll be watching the Giants to see who flashes and may catch Beane's eye. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.