Our next opponent….The NY Football Giants

Beast

Just now, RiotAct said:

I mean… he’s right.  We have no business losing to these clowns, Saquon Barkley or no.

Sure, but if you're seriously contemplating it happening, you should probably seek help. Preferably somewhere in a rubber room. They're HORRIBLE.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Sure, but if you're seriously contemplating it happening, you should probably seek help. Preferably somewhere in a rubber room. They're HORRIBLE.

This is some psychological phenomenon, my dad and most other dads I know who like the Bills do the same thing. It doesn't matter that the Bills objectively beat up on bad teams more than any other team, any bad team on our schedule is an upset waiting to happen

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I will be sitting on the first row around the 45 yard line.  I want everyone here to screen shot me every time I'm on TV.

You will be able to notice me right away....I will be the beautiful man your wives will be talking about during the game.

Says a guy who's tag name suggests he eats a lot of fast food? 😒

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

Weather doesn't look to promising, cold and rainy maybe.

I had to check because I'm going to the game.  Accuweather says 25% chance or rain in the afternoon.  0% chance at night.  I need this to be right.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/buffalo/14202/evening-weather-forecast/349726?day=6

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Don’t underestimate Daboll in this one.  I imagine he’s going to try and exploit Josh’s weaknesses.  Good news is I don’t think we’re going to need a lot of offensive horsepower to win this one.   Defense should be able to shut them down.

The Giants might be the worst team in football. Even with the injuries the Bills should win this one by at least two scores and maybe more.

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Don’t underestimate Daboll in this one.  I imagine he’s going to try and exploit Josh’s weaknesses.  Good news is I don’t think we’re going to need a lot of offensive horsepower to win this one.   Defense should be able to shut them down.

lol with what?  the 3rd worst Defense in the league?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

And everyone will freak out that poor weather will benefit the underdog.

It's only Tuesday so things can change but right now for Orchard Park.

Sun 15 | Night

46°

52%

N9 mph

Cloudy with showers. Low 46F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I had to check because I'm going to the game.  Accuweather says 25% chance or rain in the afternoon.  0% chance at night.  I need this to be right.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/buffalo/14202/evening-weather-forecast/349726?day=6

Accuweather only works for old ladies betting on horse racing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I still can’t believe people convinced themselves Jones is a good qb. And if I’m Barkley, I’m milking my injury. They are legit one of the worst teams in the nfl. 

if we don’t kill this team, even with the Daboll factor and the injuries, I would be really worried (though as a bettor, -15 seems a little high). 

Bills win the next three handily and enter Bengals week 6-2. Team proceeds to look like booty, lose to the Bengals, drop to 6-3, and everyone is back out on the ledge. Then they win the next three after that and it's "Super Bowl or bust" again. 

There is nothing more predictable than the rhythms of a Sean McDermott coached Buffalo Bills season.

Deja vu all over again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Have to take everyone seriously. We have 2 losses in games that we should have had. Nothing is a given. We are giving away games. Can’t just assume we will beat anyone. Better get the 3rd down defense fixed and you can’t wait until the 4th quarter to start playing offense. Need everything fixed and need it to be sustained. Can’t pull out these lost performances once every month. Those duds were used up in the first 5 games.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I will be sitting on the first row around the 45 yard line.  I want everyone here to screen shot me every time I'm on TV.

You will be able to notice me right away....I will be the beautiful man your wives will be talking about during the game.

Purportedly a previous sighting:

image.thumb.jpeg.91a0065bd09ddcf2198981722a9ef532.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sure, not that there’s anything wrong with that

IMG_1040.jpeg

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Bills win the next three handily and enter Bengals week 6-2. Team proceeds to look like booty, lose to the Bengals, drop to 6-3, and everyone is back out on the ledge. Then they win the next three after that and it's "Super Bowl or bust" again. 

There is nothing more predictable than the rhythms of a Sean McDermott coached Buffalo Bills season.

Deja vu all over again.

C’mon who could have predicted we would lose to the Wilson-led Jets and the Jags, and that both losses would arguably be on the offense? Nothing remotely close to that happened the last couple seasons!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

C’mon who could have predicted we would lose to the Wilson-led Jets and the Jags, and that both losses would arguably be on the offense? Nothing remotely close to that happened the last couple seasons!

The Jags are a good team. Many picked them to win their division. The Jets built their team specifically to stop the Bills. Take a look at the past 3 games against them. All of them one score games including one going to OT. The only way the Bills lose this game is if they turn the ball over and take too many penalties. Otherwise, the Bills should win this week by at least 10.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.