On to the JAGS

TFBillsfan

I know they are in London 2 weeks in a row, so itā€™s watered down, but I bet Iā€™ve seen at least 30-50 people in London in Bills gear for every person in Jags gear. Not shocking by any means, but it makes you proud!!! Ā 

Ā 

GO BILLS!Ā 

Ā 

Make up for the game stolen from us on a bogus interference call a few years back!Ā 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ā 

Rousseau not practicing again today.Ā  Ā Seems to be trending towards him missing the Jax game.Ā 

Ā 

Really don't love that. To me that makes Von returning all the more important. Don't want Kingsley Jonathan having to play for 40% of the snaps.Ā 

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Ā 

The logistics of going to London

The Bills are flying to London overnight on Thursday with an arrival scheduled for Friday morning. They will hold their final practice of the week on Friday afternoon and then meet with the media after practice to preview Sunday's matchup.

Ā 

The team's decision to fly out late in the week as opposed to earlier has been heavily studied by the Bills Performance Science Department, led by director of sports performance Joe Collins.

Ā 

Ā 

Ok, now if the Bills lose I can blame Joe Collins.Ā Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Inside Tottenham Hotspur Stadium: what the future home of the Buffalo Bills could look like

Ā 

0327-bills-renderings-1.jpg

Ā 

When the Buffalo Bills take on the Jacksonville Jaguars at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London on Sunday fans will get a glimpse at the stadium that has had the biggest influence on the new Bills stadium that is being built in Orchard Park.

Ā 

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium opened in 2019 and was designed by Populous. It has become one of the top soccer venues in both the United Kingdom and the world.

Ā 

Ā 

In 2022, the Bills selected Populous as the designer of the team's new stadium. When the Bills selected Populous, the stadium development team traveled the globe to visit other venues built by their new partner for some inspiration. That group included John Polka and Frank Cravotta, the masterminds behind the new stadium, set to open in 2026.

Ā 

Polka is the Vice President of Stadium Development and Cravotta is the Vice President of Stadium Design.

Ā 

ā€œI remember standing on the field for the very first time and saying, this is exactly what weā€™ve been talking about,ā€ Polka said about his first trip to Tottenham.

Ā 

ā€œWhen we went there, about a year and a half ago, it was empty, so Iā€™m really looking forward to what it feels and sounds like on Sunday,ā€ Cravotta added.

Ā 

wkbw.com/sports/buffalo-bills

Ā 

tottenham-hotspur-stadium-interior.jpg

When the Buffalo Bills play at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

in London on Sunday fans will get a glimpse at the stadium

that has had the biggest influence on the new Bills stadium

that is being built in Orchard Park.

Ā 

tottenham-hotspur-stadium-exterior.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m just hoping that the new stadium has an opening so it only snows on the visitor sidelines.Ā 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Ā 

why a half hour late?

Ā 

I need time to get my workout and breakfast in and then a pause to let everything settle and digest a bit, I like drinking but on an empty stomach I get in trouble. Gotta lay a foundation and let it set right to sustain pace for the day. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Ā 

Rousseau not practicing again today.Ā  Ā Seems to be trending towards him missing the Jax game.Ā 

And Von starts?

Ā 

Hey I can dream

7 minutes ago, hellofellowbillsfans said:

Von might be back! He's making the trip to London with the team

Ā 

https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1710002045493637248?s=20

It would certainly take the sting out of Groot potentially missingĀ 

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Inside Tottenham Hotspur Stadium: what the future home of the Buffalo Bills could look like

Ā 

0327-bills-renderings-1.jpg

Ā 

When the Buffalo Bills take on the Jacksonville Jaguars at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London on Sunday fans will get a glimpse at the stadium that has had the biggest influence on the new Bills stadium that is being built in Orchard Park.

Ā 

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium opened in 2019 and was designed by Populous. It has become one of the top soccer venues in both the United Kingdom and the world.

Ā 

Ā 

In 2022, the Bills selected Populous as the designer of the team's new stadium. When the Bills selected Populous, the stadium development team traveled the globe to visit other venues built by their new partner for some inspiration. That group included John Polka and Frank Cravotta, the masterminds behind the new stadium, set to open in 2026.

Ā 

Polka is the Vice President of Stadium Development and Cravotta is the Vice President of Stadium Design.

Ā 

ā€œI remember standing on the field for the very first time and saying, this is exactly what weā€™ve been talking about,ā€ Polka said about his first trip to Tottenham.

Ā 

ā€œWhen we went there, about a year and a half ago, it was empty, so Iā€™m really looking forward to what it feels and sounds like on Sunday,ā€ Cravotta added.

Ā 

wkbw.com/sports/buffalo-bills

Ā 

tottenham-hotspur-stadium-interior.jpg

When the Buffalo Bills play at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

in London on Sunday fans will get a glimpse at the stadium

that has had the biggest influence on the new Bills stadium

that is being built in Orchard Park.

Ā 

tottenham-hotspur-stadium-exterior.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Is this what our new stadium is modeled after?Ā  Looks pretty similar.Ā  Nm i just woke up and my brain dont work well in mornings. Im dumb.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, hellofellowbillsfans said:

Von might be back! He's making the trip to London with the team

Ā 

https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1710002045493637248?s=20

Ā 

Embedding for you:

Ā 

Ā 

Not feeling good about Rousseau for this one, but it appears everyone else is good to go.

Ā 

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

same developers and modeled after Tottenham

Ā 

Yeah, I edited. My head is real foggy when I first wake up because of the meds I take and issues from neck surgery. I essentially skim read that and it didn't click with me until after I posted the question lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Ā 

Ā 

The Big Bang, that event upon which our universe was created, is believed to have been over 13.8 billion years ago.

Ā 

Ā 

...that is about how long it feels like until Sunday morning.

Ā 

Ā 

Somebody hit me in the head with a ******* hammer and just wake me before kickoff.

Ā 

Ā 

Just incase please leave a piss jug nearby.

Ā 

Go Bills!

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

29 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ā 

Yeah, I edited. My head is real foggy when I first wake up because of the meds I take and issues from neck surgery. I essentially skim read that and it didn't click with me until after I posted the question lol.

I have the same meds issue, except without the surgery part.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Ā 

Really don't love that. To me that makes Von returning all the more important. Don't want Kingsley Jonathan having to play for 40% of the snaps.Ā 

Ā 

Agreed.Ā 

I am really looking forward to that Groot, Floyd, Von rotation.

Groot really knows how to set the edge, is disciplined with his rush lanes, uses his long reach and violent-hands to both keep blockers off him and shed when he needs to close on the QB or RB. He is effective playing inside and out. The kid is a great pickup and keeps trending in the right direction that it makes it really exciting when you think about the elite player he can become.

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Ā 

And for a lot of people football is their Church

Ā 

The NFL realizes they can capitalize on another "prime time" game where its the only game on to watch, thus creating more advertising dollars. No brainer for them.Ā 

I feel like there's a small percentage of American fans that watch London games outside of the two teams that're playing fan bases. Last one I or any of my friends or family watched was the EJ game. Only time I know they're on is when watching the pregame shows at noon and they show highlights.Ā 

2 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Not a fan of Von returning in week 5. Let him continue to practice and be ready for the second half of the season. IMO, it would seem short-sided to only have two practices and then go out on the field for live action coming off an injury.

I think they are keeping an eye on Groot as well as von and will likely pitch count both of them depending on how the game is going.

• Like (+1) 1

Can't help but wonder if Miller's return this week (instead of waiting a little while longer) has anything to do with Groot and the foot injury.Ā 

Ā 

Always kinda weird when you have these injuries pop up during week with guys that finished the previous game... but he has been a DNP all week... and now I am wondering if he is going to play at all in London.

15 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Not a fan of Von returning in week 5. Let him continue to practice and be ready for the second half of the season. IMO, it would seem short-sided to only have two practices and then go out on the field for live action coming off an injury.

He was cleared a week before the season started so it's not like they've been rushing him back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1