Bears/Broncos tickets are going for as low as 20 bucks

78thealltimegreat

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is the game CBS is giving me on Sunday instead of Bills-Dolphins. I said I was giving up Sunday Ticket (lots of non-Sunday afternoon Bills games) but this one choice will force me to take out my credit card ...

A word of advice.  NFLST is now working OK for me, but I went through some real struggles getting it set up during the preseason when ST showed some bonus games.  Do everything you can ahead of time to shake out the bugs.  

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Broncos will win by two scores.

And Tremaine Edmunds will be in position to watch them both.

2 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

If i lived in Chicago, I would go.  BTW, the Broncos will win this going away. They’re not that bad. That game was just a perfect storm. The Bears, OTH, are the worst team in the NFL.

Russell Wilson's stats for the Dolphins game were actually good.  Their O was just overshadowed by the incredible collapse of their D.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

If i lived in Chicago, I would go.  BTW, the Broncos will win this going away. They’re not that bad. That game was just a perfect storm. The Bears, OTH, are the worst team in the NFL.

The Broncos are bad. Very bad.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

The very resistable force against the highly movable object. Strangely compelling!

(or not)

Posted this in the Fields thread but it is probably more appropriate in this ticket thread.

My cousin lives in Chicago. 

Last weekend he left two tickets to a Bears game on his dashboard after parking downtown but later when he got back he noticed someone had broken into his car and left him two more.

• Haha (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Watching that game may break my football addiction, or just make me scarred for life... $20 tickets leaves people with plenty of money for $20 dollar beers.

Already fan appreciation night.  Marked down to $9.95 to drum up lost revenue.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Remember the camp news right after he was drafted where they said he looked better than expected?  That gave all of ChicagoLand false hopes.

Yeah I feel for my son who picked him up for FFB.  He’s starting to flirt with that dreaded bust moniker 

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

An NFL game for only $20?

Sat through many a bad Bills team in the early '80's for cheap.

I always had fun.:beer:    

For that game and $20, I’d want them to throw in a beer, a jersey and maybe a bobblehead collection. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.