How many yards will Kincaid have?

Milanos Milano

How many yards will Kincaid have tonight?   

115 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards will Kincaid have tonight?

2. 2. How many yards will Kincaid have on the season?

20 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm guessing not much in his first showing, but what do i know.

I get it Teef, but...it could be a situation where they don't give him enough respect with it being his first game, that he could go off.

Just now, zow2 said:

I like Kincaid, as we all do...but if both remain healthy he and Knox will cannibalize each others catch numbers.   

If both have 600+ or so yards and 12 TD's combined on the season, cannibalize away! 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I like Kincaid, as we all do...but if both remain healthy he and Knox will cannibalize each others catch numbers.   

I very respectfully disagree, because I just don't think they do the same thing.

I think it will be symbiotic in nature and I don't anticipate much of a drop off from Knox.  

Both tight ends could combine for 100 receptions this year.

Kincaid may, not definitely, but may have more of an effect on Harty's numbers, and I expect Harty to add more than iMck did last year.

Go Bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

22 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How many more “how many yards will Kincaid have tonight” threads will pop up before kickoff??!!

All of them,

44 minutes ago, zow2 said:

They really play different positions. Kincaid will cannibalize from Sherfield and whoever else lines up in the slot, like Shakir.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

Out of morbid curiosity, what is the most catches, receiving yards and TDs in a game? 

Jerry Rice, Kellen Winslow and Bob Shaw had 5 touchdowns in a game (in the NFL). 

Fun fact, I was on the sidelines in 2003 at the Oklahoma State vs SMU game where Rashaun Woods caught SEVEN (7) touchdowns against the Pony's. SEVEN!!!! I was a photographer for a Tulsa paper covering OSU for a few years. Woods should have been much better in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.