Burrow hurt UPDATE: Per Taylor: It’s a calf strain; will be out “several” weeks

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, loyal2dagame said:

I guess their window may not be open as long as Burrow is there like he claims it to be....

Bills back to favorites? 

Hope Burrow is OK.

Until proven otherwise the Chiefs are the favorites in the AFC. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Your Brown Eye said:

This guy is THE guy on my fantasy team. If he's out long or for the rest of the year, not sure I can recover lol

No one cares about anyone else’s fantasy teams.  Facts. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

The fact is that there are people that care about other peoples fantasy teams; the people that are playing against them in their league.

I'm not playing against brown eye, just saying.

I don’t care to listen to anyone in any of my leagues talk about their fantasy teams.  I can’t and won’t believe that there is anyone that does.  

To me, there’s nothing more boring and annoying than listening to that nonsense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

I don’t care to listen to anyone in any of my leagues talk about their fantasy teams.  I can’t and won’t believe that there is anyone that does.  

To me, there’s nothing more boring and annoying than listening to that nonsense.

Completely agree.  I don't play which is why I even started the conversation, but anyone playing against him is going to care even without having a conversation about it.

Knowing someone else's team might be down one of their top players, you bet they care for sure.

28 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Kevin Durant is probably the one people remember most, and that looked like this. 

That being said, the comments from people somewhat in the know, make it sound like he thankfully dodged that bullet. 

heck kobe tore his and wanted to stay in the game

15 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

The fact is that there are people that care about other peoples fantasy teams; the people that are playing against them in their league.

I'm not playing against brown eye, just saying.

I agree. I also hate when someone tries to talk to me about a dream they had. It's a waste of time. 

Kinda looks like something popped so to speak, sucks for him and his team, 🤞he’s okay

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Completely agree.  I don't play which is why I even started the conversation, but anyone playing against him is going to care even without having a conversation about it.

Knowing someone else's team might be down one of their top players, you bet they care for sure.

I don’t think they care at all tbh

42 minutes ago, 947 said:

I've witnessed 2 achilles tears from within 10-20ft away

I've seen the same, both with guys I was actually covering, and they both went down like they'd been shot and were chewing grass to keep from yelling.

Maybe it's a matter of where or how it pops?

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Apparently only billionaires are playing fantasy football for money then.

You don’t even play fantasy football….. 

if you did- I think you would realize how much no one cares.  

I see that all of the Holiday Inn Express docs and the internet “I watched the video” diagnoses are prevalent in this thread. 

For crissakes, folks, say you feel badly for the kid, hope it’s not serious, and wait for an actual  diagnosis, ok?

• Like (+1) 1

Good Lord, where the hell is that practice field? Apparently it's a country mile from the building and it's next to train tracks, a highway and some tree lines where it looks like serial killers would dump their dead hookers.

Oh yeah, and best of luck JB (I refuse to call him Joe Cool).

41 minutes ago, eball said:

I see that all of the Holiday Inn Express docs and the internet “I watched the video” diagnoses are prevalent in this thread. 

For crissakes, folks, say you feel badly for the kid, hope it’s not serious, and wait for an actual  diagnosis, ok?

After watching the video, I can confidently say it is definitely not his appendix.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.