SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

I’m watching ...I can’t help but feel a little bitter. Maybe disappointed?   All because the Bills are good. And so close to being in this game.  Yet, we seem so far away as well.  During the drought years, I could enjoy the game more because the Bills had no chance of being there. Now...  damn when will we get here?

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I’m watching ...I can’t help but feel a little bitter. Maybe disappointed?   All because the Bills are good. And so close to being in this game.  Yet, we seem so far away as well.  During the drought years, I could enjoy the game more because the Bills had no chance of being there. Now...  damn when will we get here?

Starts with getting the 1 seed. 

Fwiw, I think we can beat the Chiefs.  The Bengals were a horrible matchup at a horrible time… and it happened because we didn’t get the 1. 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Watching the game - I fully feel like the Bills could be out there, and even w/ our flaws, compete for the title.  We're no better or worse than either of these teams.

So much of it is getting hot "at the right time."  I don't know how a team does that - but we got hot too early. We need to be in this game next year

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Watching the game - I fully feel like the Bills could be out there, and even w/ our flaws, compete for the title.  We're no better or worse than either of these teams.

So much of it is getting hot "at the right time."  I don't know how a team does that - but we got hot too early. We need to be in this game next year

Bye Week. 

Jax. 

KC. 

I think there’s a decent shot we’re playing right now.   

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I like the optimism but with a healthy von I still think we would’ve struggled with the eagles.  Chiefs are a better matchup for us imo 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.