SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Watching the game - I fully feel like the Bills could be out there, and even w/ our flaws, compete for the title.  We're no better or worse than either of these teams.

So much of it is getting hot "at the right time."  I don't know how a team does that - but we got hot too early. We need to be in this game next year

No way are the Bills in the same league at these two teams. I couldn't disagree more. Both teams have top notch offensive lines, dynamic pass catches, and a better scheme on both sides of the ball by miles. 

The Bills team us second class to both teams. 

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, newcam2012 said:

No way are the Bills in the same league at these two teams. I couldn't disagree more. Both teams have top notch offensive lines, dynamic pass catches, and a better scheme on both sides of the ball by miles. 

Um the Bills are the only team to beat the Chiefs in Kansas City 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I like the optimism but with a healthy von I still think we would’ve struggled with the eagles.  Chiefs are a better matchup for us imo 

Mahomes would have easily put up 40 points vs the Bills Swiss cheese defense. Burrow could have put up 40 easily. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, The 9 Isles said:

This is unenjoyable as when the Patriots were in their prime. 

So hard to watch. 

Nah - not even close.

It's unenjoyable because it's a "this should be us" feeling. But nothing will ever likely match the stark hatred I had and have for the Patriots, and how much I did not want them to win.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Success said:

Watching the game - I fully feel like the Bills could be out there, and even w/ our flaws, compete for the title.  We're no better or worse than either of these teams.

So much of it is getting hot "at the right time."  I don't know how a team does that - but we got hot too early. We need to be in this game next year

crack-drugs.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

But yet we beat KC, lost three regular season games by 8 pts. Played a crap game against Cinncy.  For all our flaws this team if healthy can go toe to toe with anyone in the league. The last two years are proof of that. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

It’s all matchups…at full ish strength I like our matchup with the chiefs.  If that coin falls the other way a few years ago were 3-0 against the chiefs in arrowhead in the last 3. 

eagles might be the most complete roster in the nfl in the last few years.  Every team is second rate to them on paper but it’s a one game playoff in the superbowl so who knows what would’ve happened 

chiefs don’t really have dynamic pass catchers outside of Kelce and their defense revolves around Chris jones entirely 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

• Simon pinned this topic
1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

But yet we beat KC, lost three regular season games by 8 pts. Played a crap game against Cinncy.  For all our flaws this team if healthy can go toe to toe with anyone in the league. The last two years are proof of that. 

Keep telling yourself lies as the Bills consistently fizzle out early in the playoffs. Just the facts for six years straight with Allen. 

1 minute ago, Success said:

That's a goalpost move.

Beating a team, no surprisingly, is beating a team.

The goalposts have moved once you land you land your franchise QB. Get team

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.