Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I’m agree we were outmatched today. Defensive injuries don’t help.

Frazier bad today.  Does just enough all season and falls apart today.  Inwpuldnt hat a change there to someone who is aggressive all the time.  We have Somme dang good players that would benefit from that.

Our players are soft. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I agree. It was going to catch up to us at some point. Beane continues to burn valuable assets on mediocre defensive line help rather than helping Josh with the picks. You want to see how to support your young qb, then look no further than the chiefs drafting. 

Yep.

We have been on borrowed time for quite awhile. The signs were there all season. 

This isn't stunning to me. We may have lost to the SB champion. 

I still don't see how they can possibly go into Arrowhead two straight years and end the Chiefs season. But who knows.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

What’s frustrating is I feel like the bills corners were playing some of their best ball all season, and Frazier barely gives them a chance to play press man 

Because Frazier is told by McD to stay in soft p ussy zone all game.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

Can we agree Mahomes is better? Finally? This team is soft AF, draft picks missed - Epenesa: JOKE, Basham: JOKE, Spencer Brown: BUM, Moss: I don’t pick low hanging fruit, Cook: 😒 complete non factor. 

the MF jags woulda beat us today . JA overrated and can’t win the big one. Can’t win the “next to big” one

This outcome and this team is what happens when you are chasing instead of playing your own style of football.  We went all out to build a team to beat the Chiefs and lo and behold we are getting stomped by the Bengals.  How well did it work out when every AFC East team built to beat the Patriots?  

Just now, The Red King said:

NFL saves face.  No neutral site AFCCG.  That's why the refs were against us.

That being said, we got outplayed and owned.  Both coordinators need to go.  We were outcoached.  Yes, missing Von Miller hurt bad, but the rest of the team needed to put up a better fight.  This team was utterly unprepared.  Completely.

Time to stop making excuses, and start making changes.

Your point about the AFCCG had crossed my mind very recently as well.  The Bengals have back ups in all across the o-line and play a penalty-free game?

Not blaming the refs for the loss, either.  I think it just compounded things.

Well, at least we don't have to hear how we lost another of the most exciting games ever.

• Agree 1

Just now, RunninRebel37 said:

Can we agree Mahomes is better? Finally? This team is soft AF, draft picks missed - Epenesa: JOKE, Basham: JOKE, Spencer Brown: BUM, Moss: I don’t pick low hanging fruit, Cook: 😒 complete non factor. 

the MF jags woulda beat us today . JA overrated and can’t win the big one. Can’t win the “next to big” one

Mmm that’s good hot reactionary nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, RunninRebel37 said:

100 percent. 

1 minute ago, familykwi said:

A big problem here is our expectation versus the reality we refused to see.

Remember when McKenzie was the training camp darling?

Remember drafting a 1st round CB and then the belief we'd be significantly better than last year?

Knox's contract?

Roger Stafford?

Spencer Brown?

Josh as the best player in FB?

All WAY over-hyped.  Today is a real reality check.

You are right.  I will say Beane is an issue but he’s not making moves without McD’s input which is why McD should get the axe. He won’t, but it can’t be everyone else’s fault and he still be here. 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Diggs is pissed, not a good look.  He's publicly calling out JA.  Bills completely falling apart.  So much for the "We Are Family" bull####.

Yep! Sell the team, consider a mass suicide pact. 

or he’s just upset. 

Just now, Behindenemylines said:

McDermott Presser:

”we are soft and Leslie Frazier has been fired”

”we are wasting Josh Allen and Dorsey is Fired”

“this was unacceptable on every level without excuse.”

And then you wake up.