We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

I’ve already read “Why isn’t this being played on a neutral field?” like 10 times. I could respond to every single one: “because the Bills have a better record in the same number of games played,” to each of them, but I don’t have the energy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Don’t base your expectations of how good the bengals are based off of how well the ravens D played. We don’t have the ravens D. Josh can’t turn the ball over again like today. He’s going to have to be perfect to match what burrow and chase are going to do to our DBs.

Just change your name to BeavercreekBurrowSimp

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

We need to rush with four and get to Joe.   There are lots of moving parts to a gameplan but none of it will work unless we get hurries and pressures w four because Joe and his 3 WR's will kill us on most blitzes.  Thankfully the Cinci Oline is beat up and not great because our pass rush isn't either.

• Simon pinned this topic
Just now, Da webster guy said:

We need to rush with four and get to Joe.   There are lots of moving parts to a gameplan but none of it will work unless we get hurries and pressures w four because Joe and his 3 WR's will kill us on most blitzes.  Thankfully the Cinci Oline is beat up and not great because our pass rush isn't either.

I don’t see how this happens. This defensive line for all the investment put into it is bad. Majority of snaps they are getting neutralized and stood up across the board. We get desperate and bring pressure but I do not see the push and disruption from this group that I do other teams with half the resources we have into this. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Why do they slightly alter game times for the playoffs? 1:05, not 1. 3 pm, not 4? 

Maximum viewing.  Nobody has to get up early on the West Coast or go to bed early on the East Coast.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Yeah. You’d just think since the AFC supposedly has the 3 best QBs in the league that at least one of the AFC games would have been nighttime. 

Jalen Hurts might be MVP, and Purdy is a big underdog story. Plus Brady if he wins.

7 minutes ago, Jamone said:

Romo is the absolutely worst announcer to watch during bills games. He is so biased it’s unbearable most of the game. 

I agree. He tries to make viewers as panicky and anxious as possible over dozens of weird situational fantasies he’s worked up in his head….and just goes on and on and on….

He spent an hour talking about shocking past playoff upsets all while the Bills had a lead. LMAO. Like, maybe wait to see if Miami actually scores before you go down that rabbit hole? Total moron.

Edited by Governor
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Jamone said:

Romo is the absolutely worst announcer to watch during bills games. He is so biased it’s unbearable most of the game. 

This is ridiculous, Romo loves Allen—- he called him “Mr. January” and waxes poetic about how great he is every chance. If he’s biased in any way it’s in how he plays up both teams whether warranted or not out of necessity.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Didn’t they generate 4 sacks and a boatload of pressures and hits? 

I know Milano had a couple, generally they were doing really well when blitzing, but with 4 down DL rushing Skylar had time to survey most plays.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I’ve already read “Why isn’t this being played on a neutral field?” like 10 times. I could respond to every single one: “because the Bills have a better record in the same number of games played,” to each of them, but I don’t have the energy.

True but their argument is if they beat the Bills they would've had the two seed.  Honestly, they have a point.

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

Bills as a favorite cannot last the week.

If the Bengals looked like juggernauts tonight it may have.  They weren't.  I suspect it sticks right around three points throughout the week.

Just now, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Home team usually gets three points.

This is virtually a toss up type game.

Now it's about one and a half points since NFL teams have become better on the road over the years.  They're saying we're a point to two better than the Bengals.