We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

I’ve already read “Why isn’t this being played on a neutral field?” like 10 times. I could respond to every single one: “because the Bills have a better record in the same number of games played,” to each of them, but I don’t have the energy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Don’t base your expectations of how good the bengals are based off of how well the ravens D played. We don’t have the ravens D. Josh can’t turn the ball over again like today. He’s going to have to be perfect to match what burrow and chase are going to do to our DBs.

Just change your name to BeavercreekBurrowSimp

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

We need to rush with four and get to Joe.   There are lots of moving parts to a gameplan but none of it will work unless we get hurries and pressures w four because Joe and his 3 WR's will kill us on most blitzes.  Thankfully the Cinci Oline is beat up and not great because our pass rush isn't either.

• Simon pinned this topic
Just now, Da webster guy said:

We need to rush with four and get to Joe.   There are lots of moving parts to a gameplan but none of it will work unless we get hurries and pressures w four because Joe and his 3 WR's will kill us on most blitzes.  Thankfully the Cinci Oline is beat up and not great because our pass rush isn't either.

I don’t see how this happens. This defensive line for all the investment put into it is bad. Majority of snaps they are getting neutralized and stood up across the board. We get desperate and bring pressure but I do not see the push and disruption from this group that I do other teams with half the resources we have into this. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Why do they slightly alter game times for the playoffs? 1:05, not 1. 3 pm, not 4? 

Maximum viewing.  Nobody has to get up early on the West Coast or go to bed early on the East Coast.

• Like (+1) 1