Dolphins fans opinions on what we have to say about them 🤔

StHustle

I’ve heard a few people say they’re nervous about the game if tua plays around here to be fair to the OP OP is talking about 😂.  I think they have too many other injuries for it to matter much though.  

I wouldn’t trot tua out there after at least 2 concussions and a long time off missing his RT and with terron armstead and his best two receivers playing hurt anyway

That Dolphins board is a complete comedy show. I think it’s hilarious that these morons look at Buffalo as a scum organization that are cheap shot artists. A lot of hate toward Milano… because he gave Tua a push (yes he was flagged.. no, Milano is not dirty and has never had that reputation).  What other cheap shots stand out?   

Meanwhile, Christian Wilkins literally grabs penises (as in multiple times) during games. Just throwing that out there… but we don’t talk about that if we’re a dolphins fan. 

They hate Josh Allen because he waved at a Dolphins player last season (failing to knowledge there was trash talking by Dolphins, Wilkins I believe, that led to it).  They call Allen classless because he told a Dolphins fan to go home after last game (without realizing that said dolphins fan was talking trash to the point that required security to take him out of the stadium). You only ever hear one side from these clowns.

Someone mentioned that Tua absolutely OWNS the Bills. Hmm ok. 

They also say they’d be 2-0 against us if not for bad refs… yeeeeah. How about we’d be 2-0 if we fielded anything more than our JV team in 140 degree heat?  But not gonna make that excuse. We’re 1-1 and the Dolphins played well in both games.  Plain and simple. 

A week ago they were ALL ready to burn down the entire organization. Fire everyone, starting with McDaniel.  Get rid of Tua. Start over.  Then their offense scores a few field goals against Jets and now they’re coming for the Bills and then the Lombardi!  (Ok… Guess that sounds like us bi-polar Bills fans too!)

Bring on Tua… please. 
Hope we get playoff Allen and a better version of our defense. 
I doubt the game will be a blowout.  I expect it to be close…. But I also expected our wildcard game last year against New England to be close!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Even against the Jets defense Hill and Waddle were running wide open and just needed a qb who could get the ball to them.  Skylar Thompson was awful.

If Tua is on his A game then we may have trouble containing their passing attack if our defense played like it did against the Pats.  It wouldn’t surprise me if it came down to the wire against them again in a shootout if Tua plays.

Yeah me either. I’m not saying a guaranteed blowout. But the Bills move the ball at will against their D and only slow themselves down. 

His own fanbase wanted to move on from him after the last concussion game. I don’t get why this fanbase are scared of him is all I’m saying.

2 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

Tua is living rent free in many of your heads. It's annoying as hell. We've put up nearly 5 hunny per game against them. Who cares whose QB? 

Not sure why so many Bills fans are scared of him. He doesn't worry me at all. I hope he does play and we crush them.

As a Bills fan, I don't have the slightest concern about Tua playing. Our D has always matched up well against him and the offense should be able to put up more than enough points to win.

As a human being, I'm totally uncomfortable with the idea of watching a guy with as many as three concussions over the last four months taking hits.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Even against the Jets defense Hill and Waddle were running wide open and just needed a qb who could get the ball to them.  Skylar Thompson was awful.

If Tua is on his A game then we may have trouble containing their passing attack if our defense played like it did against the Pats.  It wouldn’t surprise me if it came down to the wire against them again in a shootout if Tua plays.

I watched that game for an unfortunately long time and tua would not have fared much better imo.  Skylar was constantly being pressured off his spots because the dolphins oline is Swiss cheese right now.  Tuas decision making completely breaks down when he has to adjust in the pocket…I think Skylar and bridgewater are actually better than tua in that regard 

• Agree 1

Hey Miami fans. I will introduce myself. I am a fellow southern man but a Yankee by birth.

We are somewhat similar. I have all my front teeth, you once did, too. I use motor oil in my vehicles just like you use it to sleak back your hair. We both like Florida for the entertainment. You like the Diseny aspect which keeps your state afloat. I like the headlines. 

Our defense is good. I don't know the last time you had a good defense. I think your defense isn't horrible but that blonde haired dude really freaks me out. He seems to be somewhat masculine but he has a lot of hair... That's just weird man.

You have one of the pouncey brothers. ... Or maybe you did. Those guys are high character.

On offense, jeesh... I can't help but think of Ace Ventura. That's the last time your team was truly relevant. At least Buffalo has had some playoff success. And before that we were in a few movies starring the legendary Doug Flutie! You know the movie I'm talking about, so I won't bore you with that excitement.

But, yeah, those 90s teams were really fun with Dan Marino... And I bet some of you are old enough your grandpa told you about the way before when a bunch of men won games a lot. In fact an entire season of winning. They still celebrate that. I guess it's a Miami thing to do - not really cheer others success, or want others to be as amazing as that team.  I get it, though. A team that I don't think has ever won the super bowl but carries around a swagger has to have something to hold their head up high about. I mean, is Bills fans really celebrate Niagara Falls and blue cheese on our wings.

Still, I am proud for Florida. Compared to NY where I haven't lived since I was 9. NY taxes you a ton and Florida has nothing! That, again, is amazing! For many reasons I can't mention because this isn't the place I actually like Florida.

And since I am sitting here tending to a sick newborn... I got some more wind.

The Quarterback situation down there is silly. He's a good QB and we all know his name. The problem is, he doesn't. He has all the tools to be successful and showed it at Alabama. Luckily there are also others with the tools to fix him. Over, and over, and over.  Poor chap. 

I don't have much to say about your coach. McDaniel is just a freaking douchenozzle. 

Edited by boyst
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Honestly there do seem to be a lot of posters here that are scared if Tua plays.

There are a lot of posters here who are scared of everyone and everything.

Somehow the Bills have tied a franchise-best W record of 13 wins (previously achieved by the same coaching staff in 2020) while:

-our HC makes horrible in game coaching decisions

-our OC can’t scheme guys open

-our DC can’t make adjustments or use our DBs properly

-all three inexplicably don’t play the best players on offense and sometimes on defense

-or they play them in the wrong position (see Edmunds, Tremaine)

-we have no talent on OL or at WR

I’m sure I missed some stuff

It’s perplexing to me how this happened

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Not sure why so many Bills fans are scared of him. He doesn't worry me at all. I hope he does play and we crush them.

True. If MIA were playing KC the board would say “ Man , those Chiefs have a cakewalk game ! “ The Bills draw MIA , and it’s “ I don’t know about you, but this game scares the daylights out of me ! “ 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

I don't like the Dolphins. Never have. Their fan's are arrogant pricks. Most still have Dan Marino posters in their bedroom. I hope the Bill's shut them down like a bad restaurant closing early. Someone at the game will be dragging around a dead carp on a rope for the squishin and if it is snowing their bus will get bombed with snowballs on the way out. Oh, and Flipper was a girl.

Yes, their 739 fans are arrogant pricks. How can you call yourself a Phins fan when that stadium is at the most 75% full, and 25% of those fans are from the opposing team. What a joke.

The ONLY thing about Miami that evokes the slightest bit of concern is their speed at WR — Hill and Waddle.  That’s it.  Here’s the blueprint for the Bills:

• Crowd the middle of the field to take away the crossers that allow Hill and Waddle to accumulate RAC
  • Don’t turn the ball over

That’s it.  If the Bills do those two things, Josh and the offense will put up 30+ and this game is a laugher.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

These same posters are also scared of their own shadow when they see it and their tabletops have indentations from the number of times they have jumped onto it while seeing an ant crawling on the floor in their kitchen too. Some people are simply worryworts.

Agreed! The downright fear of another team when our team is a powerhouse is laughable. Do we have areas in need of tightening up? Sure. That can be said of any team if you sit and actually watch said teams outside of the Bills. Bills have the talent. It's not only up to the players to come in and perform at the highest level it's equally up to the coaches to formulate a game plan to enhance our strengths and highlight the opposition's weaknesses and do everything in their power to ensure the players execute. It takes a complete performance all around. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, StHustle said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/bills-zone-message-board-bills-fans-takes.376686/

So I always find it entertaining when a thread pops up with links showing their message board discussions about our team.

Well what about a discussion about us fans specifically at TBD 🤔

A thread was started yesterday with a link to our “We’re on to Miami” thread and the OP has walked away with the opinion we are scared of them if Tua plays 😂

I just thought it’d be interesting to see what we thought about what they thought about. And cause they are now here spying on us, they can see what we think about what they think about us, then maybe they’ll post what they think about that! (wait…what????)

Well anyway….there’s a lot of tension and anxiety as we approach the first playoff game of what we all dreamed would finally be our Super Bowl season. Here is something a little different to entertain you. I feel like 90% of Fins Fans know it’s a wrap entering the game and I feel ZERO sympathy for what that feels like to them 🤷🏾‍♂️

oh and I have no idea why the OP called us the “Bills Zone Message Board”

Bills Zone is another message board. I haven't been on in a long time, but it's where I started reading Bills news/opinion etc.

I don't know if scared or worried is the correct word. I think it's a matter of wanting an EASY game for a rd. 1 matchup. Without him, it's easy. With him, we are easily favorites, but it's going to be a more difficult game than we want. 

I think we appropriately respect Tua. That is the wording I would use to replace "scared." 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Dolphins fans are always verbally 'writing checks', that they can't cash...

I've been to several Bills games in Miami.  I find their fans to be a bunch of trash talking punks that know very little about the game.  There is usually a pretty even split between Bills fans and Miami fans in the stadium.  If it wasn't for large numbers of visiting team fans in their stadium, the fins would be playing in a half empty stadium for every home game.  Miami is not really a good sports town.  By the end of the third quarter, significant numbers of Miami fans are usually gone. They aren't quite as bad as the JEST'S fans in the Meadowlands but they are a close second. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Bills fans have been some of the whiniest scarediest bunch of people this year, so yeah....some ARE actually scared of Tua.

I'm not worried of Tua I'm worried about our bend don't break D minus Von Miller, with major injuries to boot, playing porous and forcing Allen to play some hero ball.

But I'm worried about this vs every single Playoff QB not just Tua

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Bills fans have been some of the whiniest scarediest bunch of people this year, so yeah....some ARE actually scared of Tua.

Am I scared of Tua?  Nope.  If we want to get to the SB, we'll probably have to beat Mahomes and Burrow to get there.  Those guys are much better than Tua.  

Do I understand that Tua is Miami's best QB who gives them the best chance to pull off the upset?  Lol of course who doesn't.  

They have the most dangerous offense of any of the wildcard teams. They could easily hang a ton of points on us quickly with competent QB play.

It was the match up I wanted least. Every year the bills were exited from the playoffs by tyreek Hill. We had the ability to make sure they didn't make the playoffs. Will that come back to bite us?

The bills should win, but you never know.

Edited by Sharky7337

13 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

If the Dolphins(McDaniel) do stick him out there, the NFL should step in. This does not make the shield look good especially after all we heard about the last week is player safety and how they care for their players. 

If the doctors clear him, bring Tua on. I want to smash the Fish once and for all.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Am I scared of Tua?  Nope.  If we want to get to the SB, we'll probably have to beat Mahomes and Burrow to get there.  Those guys are much better than Tua.  

Do I understand that Tua is Miami's best QB who gives them the best chance to pull off the upset?  Lol of course who doesn't.  

Scared of Tau?  No.  Concerned for his health and long-term well-being?  Yes.  Given his recent concussions, missing a couple weeks, and a new found awareness of player safety concerns as a result of Damar's close call with death they'd be nuts to put him at risk of serious injury on Sunday where one hit of any intensity might be a health and PR disaster.  Be smart and sit the guy. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Beast said:

If the doctors clear him, bring Tua on. I want to smash the Fish once and for all.

Yeah if deemed healthy bring him on. Although I would have preferred 1st rd matchup with rusty Lamar and Baltimore team. Seems like the Bill's road to the Super Bowl this year will most likely involve having to beat both Burrows and Mahomes which is not going to be an easy task. If Von Miller was healthy would feel better about our chances with this secondary which used to be the strength of our team but has been decimated with injuries.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.