1/2/23 Week 17 Gameday Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya I'm def nervous all day before a playoff game but man once that coin gets tossed and I'm home watching the game, you'd think I was clinically insane lol. I just can't control my emotions w this team

I dunno man. If the Bills are up 31-3 at the half, I'll still be nervous.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Rex lone wolf picking the Bills, the rest of the world going Bengals.

Yeah surprised with this game being so closely matched supposedly, I’d say at least 75%-80% of the picks I’ve seen in the media this week are for the Bengals. Kinda weird. 

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Rex lone wolf picking the Bills, the rest of the world going Bengals.

The other day on one of the ESPN shows all the talking heads were talking about how much of a turnover machine Josh is and how burrow is the best quarterback the league has ever seen, before Rex points out that he has one less interception than josh. They are a bunch of clowns. Rex the only one with common sense.

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

The other day on one of the ESPN shows all the talking heads were talking about how much of a turnover machine Josh is and how burrow is the best quarterback the league has ever seen, before Rex points out that he has one less interception than josh. They are a bunch of clowns. Rex the only one with common sense.

That’s …. A scary thought

14 minutes ago, Simstim said:

Well done. That's a pretty big landmark! 🥳

grateful Grateful GRATEFUL. This is what we all prayed for. The time is Now. #17 plus #14 equals SIX. Positive vibes across the pond matey

Lets Gooooooooooo!

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 2