It's Miami Week! You know what that means...HAIKU

Pine Barrens Mafia

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It's a haiku.  Check your structure.  Had to use poetic license.

I see why Spock had problems fitting in. 🤨

Ah, was not looking at the Haiku structure, my Spock brain was not engaged.  You had Tug, now Tag, so I thought you misspelled Tua.  May I suggest "Tags" instead of Tag.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Tua throws pick six

Bills increase division lead

Tyreek soils himself 

Love it! 😄👍

8 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Their season ends soon

I can't wait to see them fall

I have attention deficit disorder and it causes me to lose track of exactly what I am trying to say or the point I was trying to make so this is really the best I can do for the last line

Priceless!!!  🤣

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I still have no clue wtf a Haiku is. They make no sense to me. I mean, I could just say....

Tua sucks ass

It's gonna snow

Eat ***** McDaniel

What does that mean?

From Wikipedia:

Haiku is a type of short form poetry originally from Japan. Traditional Japanese haiku consist of three phrases that contain a kireji, or "cutting word", 17 on (phonetic units similar to syllables) in a 5, 7, 5 pattern, and a kigo, or seasonal reference. Similar poems that do not adhere to these rules are generally classified as senryū.

I do not know why Miami weeks are haiku weeks around here, but it has been going on for years.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

From Wikipedia:

Haiku is a type of short form poetry originally from Japan. Traditional Japanese haiku consist of three phrases that contain a kireji, or "cutting word", 17 on (phonetic units similar to syllables) in a 5, 7, 5 pattern, and a kigo, or seasonal reference. Similar poems that do not adhere to these rules are generally classified as senryū.

I do not know why Miami weeks are haiku weeks around here, but it has been going on for years.

JFC, I just had an brain aneurysm 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.