NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Welcome to playoff football.  This is how it will be like.  

BS. That’s an old school mentality. The game has changed. Did you watch the Bills in the playoffs last year? All offence. Big plays. That is the NEW playoffs. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Honestly, it was.  Surprisingly so! 

Not surprising at all. They've done it time and time again to end halves over the last 3 seasons. It's clinical what they do. Like always managing to have a time out left when they get into the red zone. It's by design. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, DaggersEOD said:

Ok not taking 100% credit, but after the JA sack, I gave my wife my lucky shirt (un-retired 3 weeks ago) and had her wear it bra-less again. 

Same config as last week. 

The results speak for themselves. 

AMAZING play!!

Pic or it never happened 🙃

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

Ok not taking 100% credit, but after the JA sack, I gave my wife my lucky shirt (un-retired 3 weeks ago) and had her wear it bra-less again. 

Same config as last week. 

The results speak for themselves. 

AMAZING play!!

Pictures or it didn’t happen, 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

good to see rain turning in to snow. better to play in imo. both not good but light wet snow is better.

Looks like it should stay that way going forward, maybe stopping altogether later in the 4th qrtr

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

All I got to say is: If McDermott does NOT end up with the wind in the 4th quarter I'm chartering a jet to Highmark to step on his toes.

Not being there on the sideline today, so I can’t say for sure what the wind is like, but “with the wind” is a tricky proposition in that stadium. Many a time you’d stand down there and while the flags were whipping straight left to right, it was in your face on the sidelines when it swirled. That said, I think McD will “take the wind” and go left to right in the 4th. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1