NFL Week @10 - Vikings at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Dorsey again can’t scheme up one single play for short yardage that is easy for this offense 

***** ridiculous 

get a real RB here beane how many times do we need to see this trash 

y’all are gonna get Allen killed or shorten his career significantly 

Sans pick 6, about the worst of all outcomes there. Not only do you not take the 3. You call a stupid pass play instead of a qb keeper up the middle. Then you throw the puck preventing them getting it deep in their end with the return. And Josh is down. Couldn’t have F’d that up any more. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

2nd and 2, 3 straight throws when you are up 10…

Are you kidding me???

When we should be running the ball to kill the clock, we totally refuse and just wait for the Josh primetime show even though he has a bum elbow right now. Just stupid

• Agree 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Please. Even if they miraculously lose this game it is far from shot. Dumb call, but I think the D will redeem themselves 

If what I think happened, happened and Dawkins got his knee, the season is shot.

Just now, Billznut said:

I’ll never understand the coaching on this team. Never 

The team is moving and with 2nd and 2 yards.  Three straight pass plays.  Makes no sense. Trust the team to run the ball and kick the FG if you do not get the TD

• Agree 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

This is just about the dumbest game I have ever seen.

From the way the score has been most of the game you should feel good but actually the game has felt weird to me. There seems to be a lethargy to the team, like they're only playing at 75% of where they were earlier in the season. Everything seems like a lot more effort than it should be. They just don't look completely right to me