WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

That actually would have been interesting if Willis threw the pick-6... the Chiefs would have won by 9 points in OT.

I think the game would end mid-play with the pick?? Not sure, but after each team has the ball once in OT with one team leading, the game is over.

Just now, BRH said:

So the Chiefs struggled to beat perhaps the worst QB in NFL history, at home.  What did Willis complete, four passes?

5 of 16, 80 yards. No INTs!

Completely unprepared to play at this level. I can't believe the Titans don't have their own Matt Barkley type to activate for this kind of situation.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

I can't remember ever seeing this level of god awful QB play around the league. There are numerous guys that don't belong, and nobody is really lighting it up. Our guy is still at the top despite an absolute dud today.

Remember when Denver had a WR at QB....I think due to covid?  Even THAT guy was better.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm trying to think how I'd feel as a Bills fan if we barely snuck out a win against an opponent featuring, without exaggeration, the worst passing attack I've ever seen, with Allen missing several throws and the OL giving up a bunch of pressures. Yeah I'd be happy with the win but probably wouldn't feel too satisfied about it.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I'm trying to think how I'd feel as a Bills fan if we barely snuck out a win against an opponent featuring,  without exaggeration, the worst passing attack I've ever seen, with Allen missing several throws and the OL giving up a bunch of pressures. Yeah I'd be happy with the win but probably wouldn't feel too satisfied about it.

Agreed. Worst passing game other than that Broncos "all QBs ineligible because of COVID protocols" game a couple years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, gflande1 said:

I hate the Chiefs more than I hated the Pats

This is an unpopular opinion but I agree. The Pats didn't stand in our way, our own executives did. The Chiefs are a direct obstacle to our best Super Bowl chance in decades. Yeah it frustrates me watching them squeak out wins in ridiculous flukey ways.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Watkins90 said:

How do you not run a screen or something. On 3rd and 21 how do you not run a play that is a quick 10 yards to make it somewhat manageable on 4th down. 

I honestly don't think Willis is even prepared to do that. They must have practiced the plays for the first couple series when he looked like he could actually play QB, but after that it was a total disaster. Why they don't just go full Tebow style with him and Henry is beyond me. Old college style options every play. He did show us a couple good ball fakes ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.