WEEK #9 - AROUND THE NFL GAMEDAY THREAD - NON BILLS

ColoradoBills

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

They fooled me at the start, but now it's obvious that they have no faith in their small college QB to do anything but run.

A year ago he was handing off to a kid who played at my son’s high school. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I won't say it makes me feel better about our offense's issues, but it gives us a cushion for the #1 seed. I'll take that. Right now I'm actually starting to get a little nervous about the Dolphins. Our home matchup against them could very well decide the #1 seed.

I don’t know what to think of the Dolphins. I mean they beat the Bears by 3. More scary on paper vs reality. But you’re right, need to win that game clearly.

That's two accurate deep shots that the Titans WRs have failed to come up with. That's the Titans problem right now, they have zero passing offense. They're giving the Chiefs way too many chances.

And I hate to be this guy but why is it that our defense can never rise to the occasion when put in bad situations? Feels like a bunch of times this year the defense has given up a TD after an offensive turnover or 3 and out and we all just shrug our shoulders and say nothing they could do. Meanwhile the Titans are putting the clamps on the best offense in the league despite being put in an impossible situation over and over again.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

An 8 point lead against the Chiefs can disappear in an instant regardless of how well the Titans defense have played until now

They have had their chance... I dont think 17 points is  going to be enough...

Edited by Aussie Joe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.