NFL week #6 - The Bills at the Chiefs - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I meant in the redzone. He had no pressure on him in the redzone that drive.

They had guys around him on every damn play. Jordan Phillips nearly had him for a loss and he escape. They had him pinned in the pocket on the touchdown throw. 

He is just awesome.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

Allen needs a meaningful win against Mahomes

Allen beat Mahomes in KC last year to put the Bills I believe two games up in the standings against them.  Every game is meaningful.

if this game isn’t meaningful, we are all wasting our time.  But I don’t think anyone thinks this is a wasteful watch

Hearing the announcers talking about how Mahomes and Allen were both franchise changing picks just makes me think about how the Bills traded that pick to Kansas City.

I know I need to just learn how to enjoy this Mahomes/Allen rivalry. It could end up being one of the best of all times. But man, all I can think about is how much easier life would be for the Bills if they hadn’t traded that #10 pick to Kansas City.

New Orleans was at #11 and Sean Peyton wanted Mahomes. Imagine only having to see him in the super bowl. 

That trade with Kansas City is probably the biggest road block to true AFC dominance and it was put there by the Bills. 🤦‍♂️

Maybe I’ll learn to love the rivalry more when Buffalo beats KC in the playoffs…😂

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1