All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

Usually I take all speculation with a grain of salt but in this instance it certainly feels like there's something there. Just with how often his name seems to come up among other Bills players like Von and Diggs. 

He's not what he used to be but I'm sure Dorsey would dial up some good stuff for him and defenses would have an even harder time dealing with all the weapons out there. Diggs, Davis, Beckham, McKenzie, Shakir, Knox, Singletary, Cook... Yeah that'd probably frustrate defensive coordinators everywhere. 

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

🤷‍♂️

He does have proof of breaking the Pats signing Jonnu Smith  with terms (only bonuses missing)  45 mins before Adam S 

Also  Mr. Allbright isn't exactly Golden.....he stated last week that Buffalo was primary suitor for CMC.....

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

He does have proof of breaking the Pats signing Jonnu Smith  with terms (only bonuses missing)  45 mins before Adam S 

Also  Mr. Allbright isn't exactly Golden.....he stated last week that Buffalo was primary suitor for CMC.....

Turns out we maybe just asked the price and said come back to us if you change your mind.

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Even if Odell comes here who plays the slot in 3 sets? Diggs?

Could you freaking imagine Diggs with a free release?!?! Dude might catch 20 balls a game and open things even further for Davis and OBJ.  Helluva safety valve and without giving up much on the outside, plus he's now depth for the outside if Davis or obj goes down.

Much easier to move him back outside and bring shakir/mck in the slot, then try to plug outside wr with kunerow or free agents

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

We'll find out Sunday if Kareem Hunt really does go to LA! 

Doesn't make sense that theyd want till after a game to pull trigger. If you hsve a deal you don't risk an injury (big or small one) derailing everything 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Why is OBJ still a FA?

both Brady and Rodgers are in need of WR talent

there must be something … 

Because he isn't ready to play yet and no team is going to sign someone coming off an ACL that isn't ready to go...

Too many chances for a setback between now and when he is ready which would make him unavailable and then you just spent money for no reason.

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Last couple of pages are about this tweet. Seems to be just another "inside source guy" who has no inside source. Most likely nothing to see here. 

He has predicted a few with contract details before schefter and others. So idk if he is just like the other people just throwing things at the wall and seeing if it sticks 

Just now, Bferra13 said:

Gabe Davis is like most likely gonezo if we sign this guy after this year right? I don't want that. I'll pass. Much rather have Davis. I still think the people that think he's coming here are in for a big surprise, but we will see.

No idea how much Von Miller's consistent chatter means anything actually happening. I don't see how an end-of-the-year rental to maximize potential on offense equates to Davis probably gone. Davis does not seem like the kind of personality who would take such a move as an insult or an indicator the team does not want him long-term.

6 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Gabe Davis is like most likely gonezo if we sign this guy after this year right? I don't want that. I'll pass. Much rather have Davis. I still think the people that think he's coming here are in for a big surprise, but we will see.

Crowder was on a 1 yr deal and they could also ( how dare I say this...🤫) cut Lil' Dirty. 

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

I'd rather sign oline. How effective is someone coming off an ACL injury going to be? 

This is a fairly common refrain. The difficulty is even bad teams want to hold onto reasonably good o-lineman because they are such a scarce commodity.

8 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

No, Davis is here next year no matter. He's set to be a FA in 2024. Anyways we're better off with both. I love Davis as a vertical WR, especially in this offense, but he has not proved himself capable of being consistent with all of the routes a full time WR2 should be able to run. OBJ immediately gives us a more well rounded WR2 and we'd have the luxury of bringing him along slowly. Ideally we're going into the divisional round with a fully healthy and well acclimated Tre White and OBJ.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

No. If a two year deal was accurate, Gabe would be hitting FA when the contract expired.

11 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

I'd rather sign oline. How effective is someone coming off an ACL injury going to be? 

Okay let’s sign Vlad Ducasse instead.

25 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Two year deal would most likely be to spread out cap hit to next year for incentives/bonus money, but would likely be a one year deal for all effects and purposes.

Edited by Big Turk

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I assume it would give them the option to keep him or release him depending on performance in Dec-Feb 

Maybe, but it would likely be some sort of agreement that they would work out a new contract if that happened.

I still don't understand why the Bills would want to bring in a guy like Beckham despite all of Von Millers chatter about it.

And it's almost the same situation as White in that he may not even be of any real use this season coming given the nature of his injury.

Best in house option right now is to end the little dirty experiment for good and see what we really have in Shakir.

47 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Find one who is on the trading block who would be an upgrade from what we have.

Hint: It doesn't exist.  You might as well say you want them to sign a unicorn. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Find one who is on the trading block who would be an upgrade from what we have.

Hint: It doesn't exist.  You might as well say you want them to sign a unicorn. 

Depth at oline is more important than a guy coming off a bad ACL injury for a few weeks. Protecting Allen is that important. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.