All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

20 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Will those guys be healthy in December when Beckham will be healthy to play? 

Or, will Beckham be healthy enough to play in December?  Either way it’s not a given, injuries are a fickle master so to speak…, 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

was this a necessary reaction? is there anything you'd like to add which weighs against my opinion or would you just like to chatter because it's the depth of your ability to converse?

You're somehow bothered by Von Miller's interviews? He's shown himself as a great leader for this team.  Saying he should "shut up" and play isn't necessary 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

You're somehow bothered by Von Miller's interviews? He's shown himself as a great leader for this team.  Saying he should "shut up" and play is weak 

He is a PR stunt, publicity seeking dude who I've have never cared for even going back to when he first entered the league. 

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

The fact he publicly mentioned he's prefer to go back to the Rams but money/contract was an issue is reason enough to not try and sign him here.

I've said all along if we make any big in season moves it needs to be for OL and/or DB reinforcements and that's pretty much it.

This is the typical “it’s not you, it’s me” situation. It seems he’s trying to let them down easy. 

27 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

So no OBJ signing seems eminent.

More redundant '21 Ertz like threads/comments about OBJ to continue....

🥱

Wait!  What if suggest a rumor of a supertrade that brings OBJ and Ertz to Buffalo?  How many pages do you think that would be?

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

He is a PR stunt, publicity seeking dude who I've have never cared for even going back to when he first entered the league. 

Yea...I guess being the active career sack leader is a PR stunt LOLOLOLOLOL 

I wonder if the rest of his team who often quote him in their interviews think he's a PR stunt?

Perhaps Sean McDermott quoting Von in post game locker room speeches is a PR stunt?

MAYBE when Von encourages and uplifts his teammates on the sidelines after a bad play is just for PR?!?!?!?

Do you suppose being a SB MVP is a PR stunt? 

He likes public speaking and wants to be an NFL GM.    OH THE HORROR!!!! HE IS SOOO OFFENSIVE!!!

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

A lot of newbies and youngins on this forum nowadays so let me tell you a story about your new favorite NFL player...

https://fansided.com/2015/10/06/did-odell-beckham-jr-punch-bills-player-video/

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/odell-beckham-punch-swing-fine-giants-bills-video-gif-preston-brown/a2herni5d9b514mw6bc9apo0d

He may have matured a lot over the years but I don't want to screw with team chemistry for a prima donna when wide receiver is literally the last thing the offense needs.

If you can get a receiver of his talent, on a deal structured by  GM like Brandon Beane, on a team with the offensive talent of the Buffalo Bills, you take him.  You take him every time. 

17 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Or, will Beckham be healthy enough to play in December?  Either way it’s not a given, injuries are a fickle master so to speak…, 

Yeah, like the Holiday Inn Express doctors that all offseason insisted Tre White would be able to start the season.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

Yeah, like the Holiday Inn Express doctors that all offseason insisted Tre White would be able to start the season.

Unlikely but not out of the question. Chris Godwin had his ACL injury after Tre on Dec 19th and still started the season for Tampa Bay. 

Granted he got injured Week 1 but supposedly not related to his knee.

From the other team WR perspective, one beautiful thing is their stats are built during season and obj helps at post season. I’m okay with a mercenary that puts AFCC over top. (We had Beas running around with broken bones)

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 1

Skip Bayless brings up a point that I've thought about this from the beginning - Von Miller is just trying to create a market for his friend by threatening the league that OBJ will be added to our already stacked team and keeping his name out there.

I personally hope it's real and that he will be coming here. But given his talk of the money not being good enough in KC, I find it hard to believe he'd come here for what we'd be offering.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.