All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

9 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Dude wants to get paid and I doubt he wants to be in a small market again after his time in LA/NYC vs his time in Cleveland. I believe he's looking for the best mix of money and that glam life. Probably for the best for us and him.

I think he wants to win too at this stage of his career.  My guess is he'll go to the best team willing to offer him a longer term deal, which would not be Buffalo.  If no one is capable or willing, he'll go to the team with the best chance to win a SB this season on a one-year rental/prove-it deal.  In that case, OBJ to Buffalo makes sense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

Why would a man with that much money fly commercial?

Private jets still have to land at the airport. They don't have "private" airports, maybe private exits. but if he was actually seen at the airport, doesn't necessarily mean he flew commercial. Unless he was seen at a commercial gate. I haven't heard where he was exactly.

45 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I think he wants to win too at this stage of his career.  My guess is he'll go to the best team willing to offer him a longer term deal, which would not be Buffalo.  If no one is capable or willing, he'll go to the team with the best chance to win a SB this season on a one-year rental/prove-it deal.  In that case, OBJ to Buffalo makes sense.

I would guess he wants a 1 year deal. He will likely be looking for the best combination of opportunity to win plus opportunity to showcase his current skills in a way that will set him up for one more big contract. 

If his knee is healed but not 100% as many would guess based on his timeline, being the number 1 option, even with a great QB may not be in his best interest. Getting softer coverage and a chance to showcase himself weekly could be the difference more than money THIS year. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Private jets still have to land at the airport. They don't have "private" airports, maybe private exits. but if he was actually seen at the airport, doesn't necessarily mean he flew commercial. Unless he was seen at a commercial gate. I haven't heard where he was exactly.

sure they do

plenty of GA airports

Edited by Mr. WEO

12 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Finally someone making sense.   Josh isnt complaining about his targets not getting separation and catching the ball, if he has any issue right now its interior line play.

Von was pushing OBJ because they are buddies but that was before he saw our kickass offense rolling people. 

Give me an upgrade at guard please, protect our QB and boost the running game a little.  Thats where the smart money goes.

Yeah, could use someone like Wyatt Teller.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

A lot of newbies and youngins on this forum nowadays so let me tell you a story about your new favorite NFL player...

https://fansided.com/2015/10/06/did-odell-beckham-jr-punch-bills-player-video/

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/odell-beckham-punch-swing-fine-giants-bills-video-gif-preston-brown/a2herni5d9b514mw6bc9apo0d

He may have matured a lot over the years but I don't want to screw with team chemistry for a prima donna when wide receiver is literally the last thing the offense needs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

A lot of newbies and youngins on this forum nowadays so let me tell you a story about your new favorite NFL player...

https://fansided.com/2015/10/06/did-odell-beckham-jr-punch-bills-player-video/

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/odell-beckham-punch-swing-fine-giants-bills-video-gif-preston-brown/a2herni5d9b514mw6bc9apo0d

He may have matured a lot over the years but I don't want to screw with team chemistry for a prima donna when wide receiver is literally the last thing the offense needs.

If you know anything about this team, as currently constructed, NOTHING is done without input from Josh Allen.  Beane even spoke to it on the Pat McAfee show. 

If OBJ signs here, it almost 100% guarantees that JA signed off on it. 

We can debate what kind of contract he wants and/if the Bills can/should pay whatever it is he ends up signing for, but if he signs here… it means he signed for a number Beane can pay him and Beane was given the go ahead from Allen. 

I pretty much implicitly trust Josh Allen’s feeling for the locker room. 

Same thought process goes for a potential CMC trade if that’s a route they explore. 

Edited by SCBills

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Awwwwww you poor thing!!! 

was this a necessary reaction? is there anything you'd like to add which weighs against my opinion or would you just like to chatter because it's the depth of your ability to converse?

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

was this a necessary reaction? is there anything you'd like to add which weighs against my opinion or would you just like to chatter because it's the depth of your ability to converse?

Awwwww, pumpkin!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.