Did the infamous Wind Game effect the new stadium design?

StHustle

No, 

The wind effect on the stadium has been a known entity for many decades, 

1 hour ago, Breakout Squad said:

Can someone start a topic about how the stadium will help with rain?! That needs to be discussed in its own thread 

It's better than looking at a month old post stating that "Renderings of New Stadium Coming Soon!". I'd rather see a now post rather than wondering if any "new" news is actually posted.

5 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

It's better than looking at a month old post stating that "Renderings of New Stadium Coming Soon!". I'd rather see a now post rather than wondering if any "new" news is actually posted.

So you are telling me that I should start a new thread daily, asking if the renderings are any closer? 😈

Me thinks the mods would not look kindly at that. 😂

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Agree 1

We can not have a dome because something something about home field advantage... but lets design the stadium so that wind wont affect our football game and fans wont get wet. 

I dunno but I hope it helps with the wind.  I dont want to see games like that Pats game anymore.  Thats not home field advantage.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.