Divisional round picks...Who do you have?

Greg S

19 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Bills fans have been writing the Titans off for 3 years and yet they keep performing. They will beat the Bengals.

I love me some Joe Burrow.  I think he’s going to win at least 1 SB before he’s done, but this titans team is on point.

I’ll take

Bills, Titans, Bucs and Packers to win.

I like the niners and bengals to cover. 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I love me some Joe Burrow.  I think he’s going to win at least 1 SB before he’s done, but this titans team is on point.

I’ll take

Bills, Titans, Bucs and Packers to win.

I like the niners and bengals to cover. 

I agree that Burrow is excellent. He has two studs on the outside. Mixon and Boyd are good players. But there are lots of holes on the rest of that roster. 

• Agree 1

Titans, Cincy just barely got by the Raiders last week. This will not be close. Hope I'm wrong.

49ers if Bosa plays if not Pack. I'll take the points with either way. GB does not handle physical teams well.

Rams with 3. Bucs are banged up. Could see this going either way.

Bills. 

On 1/20/2022 at 10:46 AM, GunnerBill said:

All the people picking the Bengals..... you are aware they are down 3 starting DL, right? 

Defensive linemen sure as hell do NOT win football games at this time of year.

If the offense continues to play great, they should be OK.

• Disagree 1

Two road…two home

Packers…just think the 49ers are out of gas

Titans…Bengals playing with house money could make this interesting but they still seem a year away

Rams…they are just better then the Bucs Tom Brady or not

Bills….literally that entire locker room has waited a year for this game time to close the deal 

Titans by 10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Packers by 7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Rams by 3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Chief 34 Bills 27

On 1/21/2022 at 4:16 AM, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Does anyone feel like the bills are gonna blow out the chiefs? Lol I do and it honestly kind of scares me how I’m not being more negative.  We were an average offensive line away from being borderline unstoppable and those guys seem to have clicked.  We had tre last matchup but no Milano and have flip flopped so not a total loss there.  They were missing chris jones last time but our offensive line has definitely improved so I think that’s kind of a wash.  I’m expecting them to cut it to like 10 with a late garbage time score.

other games I like:

TEN over CIN

GB   over SF

TB   over LAR

I don't see the blowout, even in the first game when KC was not as good as they have been they essentially left 2 tds and a fg off the board by poor execution and decision making

6 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

I don't see the blowout, even in the first game when KC was not as good as they have been they essentially left 2 tds and a fg off the board by poor execution and decision making

I have now seen about 10 Bills vs. Chiefs matchup videos on Youtube...almost everyone is predicting a historic barn burning game that ends up 40-37 or something.

For this reason, I am NOW thinking the game will be a complete flop! 

Which means: it is either going to be 13-7, or one team blows the other out.

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

Earlier in the week I was going with Cincy but in that game I have officially flip flopped and think realistically it will be Titans(still rooting for Cincy so we can get that AFC championship game here)

Still going with Packers

Rams

Bills

Agree 100%. I have also flip flopped in the Titans game.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Stretch said:

Agree 100%. I have also flip flopped in the Titans game.

I think a lot of people are picking the Titans.  I'm still gonna go with the Bengals simply b/c they have such a better QB, and that's about 98.5% of the game.

Tannehill is still decent though, and way better than this fanbase ever gave him credit for, even back in Miami.

I think the only stinker of the weekend will be San Fran getting pounded by GB.

To be clear, I'll be rooting for the Bengals and Rams.

That said, I see a lot of 1 sided games:

Titans over Bengals by 10+ points. They are going to steamroll the Bengals IMO. I think this will be a blowout.

Packers over 49ers by 7

49ers are tough but last week's game against Dallas was sloppy and poorly played. 

Bucs over Rams by 10+

Brady will just always win forever.

Bills over Chiefs by 14

Stop their track meet plays and they really struggle. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think the dream ends for Cincy---too banged up on defense to stop the Titans.

49ers up in Lambeau will fold---Rodgers will be ready to go.    

For the folks that think that Matthew Stafford is a clutch playoff QB will be sadly disappointed.   

Close game between Bills / Chiefs---this one could be like the Titans MNF game with some lead changes.   I predict the Bills, but will be a nail biter.  

On 1/20/2022 at 7:46 AM, GunnerBill said:

All the people picking the Bengals..... you are aware they are down 3 starting DL, right? 

Cincinnati offense will put 35+ on Tenn defense. Will take Tenn running game out of the picture by half time

2 hours ago, Turf Toejam 34 said:

I think the dream ends for Cincy---too banged up on defense to stop the Titans.

49ers up in Lambeau will fold---Rodgers will be ready to go.    

For the folks that think that Matthew Stafford is a clutch playoff QB will be sadly disappointed.   

Close game between Bills / Chiefs---this one could be like the Titans MNF game with some lead changes.   I predict the Bills, but will be a nail biter.  

I have no faith in Stafford either but there is no body of work to say he won't play well either.  Will be interesting to see if he rises to the challenge 

On 1/20/2022 at 1:32 PM, GunnerBill said:

Bills fans have been writing the Titans off for 3 years and yet they keep performing. They will beat the Bengals.

That prediction went about as well as your prediction that the Browns had no chance to beat the Bengals in week 18.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.