Divisional round picks...Who do you have?

Greg S

On 1/20/2022 at 11:52 AM, Rico said:

I think it's about no respect for the Titans.

Bengals

49ers

Bucs

Bills

So far, you're the only one still in it with all your picks right.

Went through all the other posts, and nobody else picked both upsets. Nice job man! 👍

On 1/21/2022 at 7:05 AM, ALF said:

Saturday night Green Bay temp single digits should be easy win over SF

On 1/21/2022 at 7:54 AM, Greg S said:

Lambeau needs a dome :)

So perhaps they DO need a dome?

Guess those low temps & snow didn't favor the good passing team (who would've thought?) 😂

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

So far, you're the only one still in it with all your picks right.

Went through all the other posts, and nobody else picked both upsets. Nice job man! 👍

So perhaps they DO need a dome?

Guess those low temps & snow didn't favor the good passing team (who would've thought?) 😂

but in the post right above yours, I show myself picking all 4 road teams.

So its me and Rico. (and I dont know who else because I did not check).   He has Bucs, I have Rams

Edited by maddenboy

The predictions in this thread are interesting. For one, I don’t think any other fan base in the NFL would have as many people pick against their own team as the Bills. And I’m right there with you all. I have a hard time trusting this team because of a lifetime of disappointment.

Secondly, fans and analysts want certainty. They want to analyse matchups and players and predict the outcome. Both games yesterday  show that you can’t really do that in the NFL. People will blame Tannehill because of the three INTs on the stat sheet, but that game ending interception hit the receiver right in the hands and popped straight up. And SF won on a blocked punt in the snow. It just goes to show that winning a SB requires a good deal of luck. 

All they being said, my picks for today 

Rams- that pass rush is just too much for Brady to handle with a hobbled OL

Bills- what do I get for picking against them? I will say that I would never bet on this game because I just don’t know.

5 hours ago, maddenboy said:

but in the post right above yours, I show myself picking all 4 road teams.

So its me and Rico. (and I dont know who else because I did not check).   He has Bucs, I have Rams

Nice picks! 

My picks are pretty straight-forward. No respect for Rodgers or Reid in the playoffs, no respect for Stafford or the Titans period.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.