Judon is a punk

davefan66

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

You thought the refs screwed the Bills today?

I thought it was actually very even.

Couple calls went against the bills, couple calls went for the Bills.

While they weren't perfect, I thought they were at least "fair" for both teams.

I’ll probably have to watch the game again in a few days to have a fair take.

It certainly wasn’t the major job we’ve seen in some other games

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Other than the TD they gave the Pats when they fumbled the ball I agree.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’ll probably have to watch the game again in a few days to have a fair take.

It certainly wasn’t the major job we’ve seen in some other games

Fair enough. Maybe my standards are just low as I am used to seeing them objectively getting screwed over. (Like the tampa game)

1 minute ago, Hawaii50 said:

Other than the TD they gave the Pats when they fumbled the ball I agree.

you thought that was a fumble eh?

I thought Harris got past the line. Would have been tough to overturn IMO

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Not defending him because everything everyone says about him is true. He is a dirty player.

This particular play, though? That looks like their feet just got tangled. They were both looking in different directions when that happened.

Yeah, I see it differently.  It’s OK

6 hours ago, nkreed said:

I wish I had the replay, but that was also Judon who kicked Allen multiple times after a sack early in the game. I sure hope the league reviews it. It was a Suh like moment.

? When was Allen sacked in this game?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Fair enough. Maybe my standards are just low as I am used to seeing them objectively getting screwed over. (Like the tampa game)

you thought that was a fumble eh?

I thought Harris got past the line. Would have been tough to overturn IMO

True, but if refs called it a fumble it would have stood.

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Huh, I thought the refs were not super biased today. They for sure missed some things. But they also picked up that one flag for a late hit and also gave offsetting penalties on the Milano hit. We have seen MUCH worse this season.

This can not be denied

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Yes, it looks like most everyone has forgotten Josh’s first NFL game in Baltimore.

Here’s to Judon’s brat getting her lunch money stolen.

C’mon man, she’s a kid.  Now if Judon gets his lunch money stolen….

6 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'm not complaining about the refs at all today after  the Bills didn't get called for a roughing call when Milano hit Jones after he clearly was OB.  Yes he tried to hold him up, but he still initiated contact after he was OB.  If there was no contact, there'd be no argument about how Jones went down.  Then when they did call, was it Milano again on the roughing call, then two more flags (hats) thrown, I was assuming it was going to be roughing on Milano, then an extra personal foul on each team but just one on NE called.

And this was NE too.

So lets not complain about officials today!

Our last TD was borderline ineligible man down field. I’m glad they didn’t throw the flag and agree they called it pretty even. 

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

He and his wife had a miscarriage recently.   Seems like a decent guy who "snaps" on the field and plays a certain way. I suspect no writing in this thread has a CLUE as to what he is like a human being.  ORW6EVXQ4VAHJNQVRSSSVYKSKY.jpg

I suspect no writing in this thread is concerned what he is like as a human being, we’re talking about how he plays on the football field

6 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

He also said Josh missed the wide open Kumerow in the end zone with his pass. Kumerow had both hands on the ball and dropped it while trying to bring it into his body. Bit somehow Allen missed the pass according to Davis. He is a moron.

Actually, he said that Josh would have probably liked to have that one to do over, and to stop, set his feet and make it an easy ball to catch instead of throwing on the run. 

While Jake did have his hands on it, he had to lay out in a full dive to do so, and he lost it as he tried to roll over and tuck the ball in on the way down to the ground. 

I actually agree with him on this. He was wide open and Josh had plenty of time to stop, set his feet and lob the ball to him. He made it a much more difficult catch by not doing so. 

And I really do think that Josh would agree with that as well. 

Edited by BuffaloBob

54 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

You are 100% accurate. Anyone else is just out of their !@#$ mind.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Billznut said:

Most likely we will see Judon in 3 weeks. Plenty of time for retribution that day hopefully. 

As the Bengals appear to be holding the conference tie-breakers against us (currently they are 3rd seed and we are 4th seed), if we win the AFC East. we are most likely going to get the 2nd place team from the AFC South (1st wild card) - which is likely to be Colts or Titans.    

Question: Can the Bills win the AFC East and still be able to get the 2nd or 3rd seed...

8 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

The commentators seemed to be a fan of it against Allen, though when Jones was touched a second late "a penalty is a penalty" seemed to be the motto.

Charles Davis was sucking pats off all day today !  Sick of his voice , been saying same cliche crap on madden game for years.  This was worse than collinsworth imho.  Rarely complimented bills except when Allen have him no choice but to say something good.  Otherwise all he focused on Was how good pats had been and how great they were during the couple of drives the pats managed.  Rarely said anything about jones horrible mechanics, inability to Handle sense of pressure , poor completion percentage, and just ball washed them when they rushed successfully at times.  I am over this guy. He adds nothing substantial to a Broadcast. Needs replaced as his schict has grown tired.  Same tired concepts over and over and over.  Networks have young talent and need to move forward. 

7 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Charles Davis was sucking pats off all day today !  Sick of his voice , been saying same cliche crap on madden game for years.  This was worse than collinsworth imho.  Rarely complimented bills except when Allen have him no choice but to say something good.  Otherwise all he focused on Was how good pats had been and how great they were during the couple of drives the pats managed.  Rarely said anything about jones horrible mechanics, inability to Handle sense of pressure , poor completion percentage, and just ball washed them when they rushed successfully at times.  I am over this guy. He adds nothing substantial to a Broadcast. Needs replaced as his schict has grown tired.  Same tired concepts over and over and over.  Networks have young talent and need to move forward. 

I agree except that he is worse than Collinsworth. That's simply not possible. Nobody can be worse than him.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

As the Bengals appear to be holding the conference tie-breakers against us (currently they are 3rd seed and we are 4th seed), if we win the AFC East. we are most likely going to get the 2nd place team from the AFC South (1st wild card) - which is likely to be Colts or Titans.    

Question: Can the Bills win the AFC East and still be able to get the 2nd or 3rd seed...

Yes. To get the 2nd seed we need to win 2 and Titans to lose 2 plus Bengals and Colts to lose 1. To get the 3rd seed we need to win 2 and Bengals to lose 1. Bengals play the Chiefs on Sunday. Much more likely to be the 3 seed. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He and his wife had a miscarriage recently.   Seems like a decent guy who "snaps" on the field and plays a certain way. I suspect no writing in this thread has a CLUE as to what he is like a human being.  

ORW6EVXQ4VAHJNQVRSSSVYKSKY.jpg

Sorry for his and his family’s loss.

That being said, he’s a dirt bag on the field.  Couldn’t make any plays yesterday so he decided to try and injure our QB - yes, it was intentional, and pushed and shoved behind the play all game.  Guy will hurt someone playing like this.

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Tripping Diggs.  Multiple times pushing after the play just enough.  Nothing called by the refs.

Feel you gotta knock these kinda guys down early or it’s years of this garbage.  Refs have to step up and do their job.

15 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Tripped Allen too

Here's the Allen trip. Hope he gets fined.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

Our last TD was borderline ineligible man down field. I’m glad they didn’t throw the flag and agree they called it pretty even. 

There was a pass play late in the game, think they gained maybe 20 yards on it where believe it was the LT, Dawkins I'd assume drove his guy into the ground.  Watching that live I was waiting for a flag for holding as typically that type of block is called.  But no flag.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

There was a pass play late in the game, think they gained maybe 20 yards on it where believe it was the LT, Dawkins I'd assume drove his guy into the ground.  Watching that live I was waiting for a flag for holding as typically that type of block is called.  But no flag.

Agreed.  If Cody fords block in the Houston playoffs game was a blindside block, Dawkins delivered a deathblow block. 

That was bush league and he needs to be fined.  Sucks for him that 17 is a monster man, unlike his pasta belly boy QB

14 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I rarely have an actual personal anger with opposing players............so I feel bad about this..........but I have LONG had an outright hate for Matt Judon.

I noticed what a scumbag he was prior..........but ever since Allen's first career regular season game.......he cheap shotted Allen several times........I've hated the guy.

When he signed with the Pats I thought  "of course ........he's easily the dirtiest player in the NFL.......just like Rodney Harrison was with the Patriots long before him".   Judon never disappoints in that regard.    

And our boy Henry Anderson.  Luckily he’s injured and wasn’t available to cheap shot 17 after the play

• Agree 1

I wish Judon nothing but the worst kind of karma.

10 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

I don't think he's saying it's an excuse.  He's saying stop judging a human by the way he plays a game for 40 snaps a week.

If that's all you have to go by that is what you use. Not our fault he is a piece of ***** during those time.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, nkreed said:

I wish I had the replay, but that was also Judon who kicked Allen multiple times after a sack early in the game. I sure hope the league reviews it. It was a Suh like moment.

yea-- I just watched the replay of the whole game... Judon was a punk for tripping Allen but I did not see him kick him at all. 

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

? When was Allen sacked in this game?

You're right, he wasn't. It was early on, it must have been after a scramble, but what I remember was a bunch of bodies with Allen in the middle and Judon coming in and kicking Allen when he was down. It was intentional, like watching a hockey player kick a puck into the net obvious.

Just now, 4thandGoal said:

yea-- I just watched the replay of the whole game... Judon was a punk for tripping Allen but I did not see him kick him at all. 

See above

There is no reason to stop cheap shots until its called. Mac Jones did a combo ankle lock and leg sweep on a defender earlier in the season and nothing really happened. This isn't anything new for them. It takes something as bad as Gronks elbow to Tre in order to get even the smallest response. 

11 minutes ago, nkreed said:

You're right, he wasn't. It was early on, it must have been after a scramble, but what I remember was a bunch of bodies with Allen in the middle and Judon coming in and kicking Allen when he was down. It was intentional, like watching a hockey player kick a puck into the net obvious.

See above

I exactly know what play you are talking about-- It happened with 45 seconds left in the first half- and even if it was a kick--you people that think it is should put on your big boy pants and take off your panties... 

https://nflfull.com/bills-vs-patriots-week-16-dec-26-2021_0e4497ec8.html

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It wasn't a hold though.   You can be pushed to the ground if you get out-leveraged without it automatically being a hold.  

Now the clean-up job on JC Jackson is another story.........but at least that was in the context of the play.

Dawkins did a really good job of moving his man without grabbing yesterday.......couple great blocks that were entirely open handed.......which is rare to see with ANY OL anymore.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

I exactly know what play you are talking about-- It happened with 45 seconds left in the first half- and even if it was a kick--you people that think it is should put on your big boy pants and take off your panties... 

https://nflfull.com/bills-vs-patriots-week-16-dec-26-2021_0e4497ec8.html

Surprisingly, that wasn't the play! It was first drive just after the Judon trip. Allen (OPI'd😂 what's wrong with me?) RPO'd and when he was down it looked like he was stomped on by#50 or #58. When watching it real time (you know as a fanatic), I thought it was a kick twice. Seeing it again was not what I thought it was. Also the play you referenced was not a kick at all.

Edited by nkreed
On mobile can't strike through OPI, just added comment to clarify

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.