Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

This coaching staff/playcalling will get Allen concussed. 

Three and out.  Good adjustments by McDIMWITT after halftime.  👏 👏 

Then we have a poorly executed fake punt.  This team needs a new coaching staff!!!  BADLY!!!!!

I hope McDermott took over play calling. Someone needs to take over daboll play calling too

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

You could be right, but I don’t think that was a DPI that prevented 6.  

Not sure what you mean by that. If Diggs wasn't pulled backwards then he catches that and goes in for an easy touchdown. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

Been a long time since we dictated anything to the other team. We should’ve sensed this from the very beginning. 

I did - that's why I feel relaxed about it.

If the Panthers do this to us next week, on the other hand... and yet I'm starting to think they will. We're completely lost; mentally and physically.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Fire McDermott. He's completely lost me this game. 

I can't believe what I just saw. 

Yea, take the ball out of the hands of one of the best QBs in the NFL, when you need TWO ****ING YARDS, to run a fake punt. 

I'm done with him.

What is wrong with you people? You're done with a coach that took us to the playoffs 3 out of 4 years after 17 years of no playoffs, including a championship game and you and all these other people wanna fire him after ONE mediocre season? It happens. Teams do it all the time. Who would you replace him with, genius?

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1