Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Seems spending the day with the Kids at movies, mall and putting up lights was the right choice. Seems I didn’t miss anything. 

Bingo.  My former boss, who lives in OP and has seasons, basically phoned it in and is watching movies with his kids.  Excellent choice if you ask me!

Having written that...

Groin out!

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It’s Daboll fault the personnel outside of Josh, blows offensively 

That's the problem. They don't blow. Good receivers. Knox is a good TE. Singletary is a good running back.

I'd also argue that each offensive lineman starter is better than the sum of their parts.

Daboll and the oline coach need to go.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

This feels like every drought era game against the cheats.

Serious question. What do we do? Not in this game but the rest of the season? Won’t happen, but I’d be open to firing Daboll (replacing with Dorsey) and Bobby Johnson (replace him with a bag of cement). Team is rudderless with no identity on offense. The entire year. We won’t get one now, but maybe some changes provide a spark. 

I don’t see it. McD will have no one walk the plank until the offseason, which will come early this season. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Anyone ever see a team ask the QB to do more? Be the running game, throw every down, give him no protection and an offensive coordinator who's lost. Shameful.

Sean and Brian have absolutely ruined this lovely covid season. Divided players, poor coaching. Oh and did I mention we have the worst OL in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 2