Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Phils n Bills said:

I don’t even know. We can’t run, we can’t throw, we can’t stop the run, and we can stop the pass. That’s not an exaggeration. We are literally doing nothing well. What kind of adjustment could you make to possibly fix that? Starters could be pulled before the 4th quarter 

Haack had a great punt inside the five so at least we can say we punted well. 

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

This feels like every drought era game against the cheats.

Serious question. What do we do? Not in this game but the rest of the season? Won’t happen, but I’d be open to firing Daboll (replacing with Dorsey) and Bobby Johnson (replace him with a bag of cement). Team is rudderless with no identity on offense. The entire year. We won’t get one now, but maybe some changes provide a spark. 

Agreed on this feeling like the 56-10 drubbing from 2007.

I think the problem is the lines.  They can't run the ball because they have no talent up front.  Dawkins regression has been huge and Morse has been slightly better than a sack of potatoes up there.  Allen has no time to pass the ball.

They also need to stop the DL rotation and put the best four men up front.  Hughes has constantly overpursued and has been useless.

Firing Daboll isn't going to solve anything.  I'd fire Bobby Johnson and maybe release someone like Ford on the line.  Something has to be shaken up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate Brady but I’d rather the Bucs win the SB than the chiefs or pats tbh

I'm for cancelling the SB