Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Who cares?  Sure they missed it.  We are getting our faces punched in.  We need 50 more DPI calls to get back in it.  Focus on the issue. 

I'm confused? Are you trying to tell me what to do on this board? :rolleyes:

• Disagree 1

Just now, KOKBILLS said:

Diggs Hold.JPG

I get it, but at this point it doesn’t even matter… this team has quit on each other bc they have a coach with zero accountability, throwing everybody else under the bus as soon as things get muddy and it’s actually time for him to get his Ted Lasso on, rather than just relying on his coordinators to make him look good.

Anyone who has been a fan of this team for more than 3 years knows this is the Real Buffalo Bills. 

They are custom built to disappoint and embarrass their fans more than any other organization in sports. 

This team is cursed and I have no idea how to remove the jinx. 

What is the most infuriating is that I had given up on these losers after decades of getting upset and had learned to just stop caring. Well they roped me back in and I fell for it. 

This team will always be a massive POS. 

Screw them, the players, the coaches, management, all of them. 

A**holes. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It needs to be said again they have a 45 year old qb and we have a zillion dollars spent and a zillion picks on D and we get zero pressure….we have a qb who is literally running for us life every play cause our clown GM refuses to get him help up front or a target who can actually ride the rides by himself at Disneyland 

3 minutes ago, Evian said:

The Bills are winning this game.

PREACH lol thats funny I like the optimism I usually hold out longer than a half of a game but I saw nothing to give me any optimism sorry man.

m

Edited by muppy

This feels like every drought era game against the cheats.

Serious question. What do we do? Not in this game but the rest of the season? Won’t happen, but I’d be open to firing Daboll (replacing with Dorsey) and Bobby Johnson (replace him with a bag of cement). Team is rudderless with no identity on offense. The entire year. We won’t get one now, but maybe some changes provide a spark. 

• Like (+1) 1