12/8/21 Gameday Bills vs Pats* MNF 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

Let’s not be immature. Edmunds has not been good all year. 

You have no clue what you're talking about and you're wasting your breath trying to make me think you do.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ross Murdock said:

11-7. Bills are home, The game can be their if they want it. The winds will be slowly dying down from this point. Bills should defer the kickoff, and take the wind in Q4.... MNF making Buffalo skyline look surprisingly significant. I think they are using pictures from Boston?  

Defer??? No way, get this opening drive in the 2nd half and March down the field.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BananaB said:

That delay of game penalty really ***** us. 

Because 3rd and 9 was a gimme but 3rd and 14 made Knox drop the ball?  Knox false started two plays earlier and didn’t get flagged.  It all sorted itself out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Literally down 4 points to a team that has thrown the ball (badly) ONCE the entire half.  Absolutely brutal on every level.

If we don't come out throwing the ball and running an uptempo offense to get as much out of the wind as possible, I don't know what to tell ya.  This was as poorly a coached half as we have had all season.  The only reason we're in this game at all is because of a ball off the head

Agree. This is exactly the type of game the Pats wanted to play. It's clear they are more physical than the Bills. Seems like the weather conditions really hurt the Bills offense more. It really limits what the Bills do. Huge advantage to the run dominating Pats. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

Yes. The could have gotten the ball back with a minute left. The Pats don't trust Jones to throw tonight. Why wouldn't they try to double Dip and make it a 2 score game? They're calling a Pop Warner offense instead of the 2021 Bills.

I agree. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

I know we are down and let up that 1 big run; but we look like the better team and are not getting out physical'd.

We really don’t , if not for that fumble it would be 11-0 we can’t get nothing going on offense, and if they do start to let Mac throw the ball someone has to be wide open, because we have everyone on the line 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

We have a superstar QB making impossible throws into the wind, against an offense that has thrown a single pass, and we are losing. Incomprehensible.

I think we just need to let Josh make more of those throws. The ship has sailed on any charade of us having a running game. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Chandler#81 locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, 97bills said:

We really don’t , if not for that fumble it would be 11-0 we can’t get nothing going on offense, and if they do start to let Mac throw the ball someone has to be wide open, because we have everyone on the line 

I mean each team has a terrible fumble they kind of cancel each other out lol