11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Murdox said:

Guys, I am preparing for the worst.  A new Patriots empire appears to be starting and we seem to be faltering.

I can't do another decade, and definitely not 2.  Seriously, it would put me over the edge.

Pats fans don't even care about winning anymore.  They just want to make the league miserable.

12 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

What's to like about him today?

(Yes, usually, a lot, but this has been an embarrassing hot mess)

I’m not denying he’s been a mess this game. But some people on here are ridiculous and revert back into hating him if he has a bad game. Guy has no running game or O line and he still makes things happen. Kelly had a Hall of Fame offense and he still struggled at times. They need to get him a 20 plus touch a game RB and they need to reboot the O line during the off-season. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Haze_21 said:

It's worrying as that was his mo before this season. Make good plays but drop a bunch of easy ones and fumble. It looked like he overcame it until today.

Haze, just picking, my man.  He definitely wasn't clutch before this year... like you, I'm hoping it's just injury-related and not that he's regressing.

For all the talk about what we need personnel-wise, the greatest teams have/had pro-bowl tight ends.  We HAVE to find ours, I hope it's going to be Knox.  Allen needs a lifeline that he can hook up with consistently when the outside protection is tough and you need a quick release.

Just don't trade for another Charles Clay please.

Just now, Comebackkid said:

So whatever the bills plan was during their offseason I'm going to say they didn't do a very good job

I think their plan was Run it Back…

They did beat KC though when a lot of critics here said it wasn’t possible..

That could be the high water mark of the season ..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.