Ughhh, looks like another rainy home game

Bubba Gump

First off, I'm all for an open air stadium. But holy whistling Moses, this will be another wet weather game. This will be 4/5, I believe, so far. I would rather have snow. I can't remember so many home games in the rain. Good thing the right Josh has some big ass hands.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

It's almost like it's fall in Western New York or something.

Well fall came early then. The Pitt game, Washington and Houston were all crappy. I think they were all before fall officially started. Just an unlucky year. It will prolly be 70 and sunny for the December games.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Not really... It makes Wentz more prone to INTs

It's not the weather that makes him prone to INT's, it's his suckiness that makes that happen.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Well fall came early then. The Pitt game, Washington and Houston were all crappy. I think they were all before fall officially started. Just an unlucky year. It will prolly be 70 and sunny for the December games.

And the Bills had no problems with those games. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

It's not the weather that makes him prone to INT's, it's his suckiness that makes that happen.

Only the Steelers game was, by a few days.

Edited by 1ManRaid

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Bad luck with weather this year, but weather reports more than a day out are less accurate than a coin flip.

Has there been a year with good weather luck?

Ever?

This is WNY we are talking about.

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

First off, I'm all for an open air stadium. But holy whistling Moses, this will be another wet weather game. This will be 4/5, I believe, so far. I would rather have snow. I can't remember so many home games in the rain. Good thing the right Josh has some big ass hands.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ny/orchard-park

Too early to tell yet, but the probability of precip at game time is currently 50-60%.

It's been a really strange year, weatherwise. Never wore shorts to any game. Rain gear was needed 3 games. And for the final slap in the face, Kone King East in East Aurora was closed for the season.

Sunday's weather is going to be crappy. I can hardly wait to see what's in store for the Monday night game.  Sigh.

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

He actually threw for three TDs and no INTs when he played in the rain in Orchard Park in 2019.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Accuweather is saying 94% of rain and windy.

Damn you Zeus/Jupiter.  For you uneducated folks, Zeus, aka Jupiter is the god of the skies and controls weather.  Zeus is Greek mythology and Zeus is Roman.

Roman as in people from Rome and not the erectile dysfunction pill.  

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

Sunday's weather is going to be crappy. I can hardly wait to see what's in store for the Monday night game.  Sigh.

hopefully a blizzard!!  I haven’t been to a snow game since the 90s.

Actually, on second thought, with the makeup of our offense…

37 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

We need to build a stadium with a retractable roof. It will give us the opportunity to dictate the impact of the weather. 

At a min, the new stadium needs to be better at minimizing any swirling winds. 

Agree! The lower bowl design with the less steep of an angle contributes to the winds. I was told the stadium was positioned with the endzones facing the lake was due to the sun being a problem during game time. 

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

hopefully a blizzard!!  I haven’t been to a snow game since the 90s.

Actually, on second thought, with the makeup of our offense…

I went to the last snow game, and it was insane af! At 1145 the skies opened and blasted away!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Sucks for sure! I am under cover in the clubs, but messes up the tailgate experience. Right now weather says afternoon rain for Sunday so hopefully it holds off for everyone 😊. We have certainly had some rainy games. 

One of the best things to get is one of those tents that you can use for tailgating. Easy to set up and you can stay dry no matter how hard it rains.

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

Looks off and on with the latest forecast. I think rain makes it easier tbh.  Wentz throwing in wind and rain is advantage us...so stack the box and make him beat us in wind and rain.  

Allen in elements > Wentz maybe > anyone in wind. 

Only thing with the rain and wind (especially the wind) it can make it more of a running game. Colts >>>>Bills in that area. I still think the Bills win a close. 

15 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Only thing with the rain and wind (especially the wind) it can make it more of a running game. Colts >>>>Bills in that area. I still think the Bills win a close. 

Agree...but we know that they will lean on it more and as a result we can stack box.  

We won't need to lean on as much due to allen. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.