Bills Inactives: Bills vs Chiefs

Protocal69

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Sad about Harrison Phillips, seems like a great guy but it doesn't look like things are tracking in a great direction.

It wouldn't surprise me if he still has a nagging injury from camp...he hurt his knee in the pre-season game over the Bears and has only been active in week 1 ( I think because Star was hurt also and might have been a worse injury the Harry's) and last week but I still don't think he is 100% and is probably nursing his return.  If i remember correctly i think the Bills were talking about putting him on IR to open the season.  

32 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Sad about Harrison Phillips, seems like a great guy but it doesn't look like things are tracking in a great direction.

He's going to be a career backup maybe another Justin Bannan type. I think he could stick around here a few more years here if understands his role.

1 hour ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Andre Smith and AJ Klein have some hard work ahead of them.  Glad Taron and Poyer are in.

While we are crying about Milano being out I'll take a moment to remind everyone in the last matchup, during which Milano played, Travis Kelce had 13 catches for 118 yards and 2 TDs.

32 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Two DTs inactive. I wonder if they'll play Boogie on the inside here and there?

Yup. Star Oliver and Zimmer will get most of the snaps. Boogie sprinkled in for the rest. Maybe even Addison drops down and pass rushes from the inside. Star will be pass rushing more than prior years with his slim downed frame. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.