What was up with Beasley today?

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Well sorry I dont respect a guy that says out of respect for my teammates this is my last tweet, to continue to tweet.

Also when he decides to throw the fans under the bus, starts the entire tweet (one he said he wasn't going to do) with another Lie.  I was at the MIA game.  HE WAS BOOED and Booed Often.  So Yeah I like my players that have some semblance of integrity 

You would've done the same thing if you were him stfu. You are VERY confrontational... Which isn't bad btw.

He called out a specific group. Not all Bills fans are nice, not all are charitable, annnd not all are vaxed. He was being honest and he probably shouldn't have called them out on Twitter but Jackie Robinson eventually called people out too...

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Anytime.  It is called responding to a guy that responded to me.  But thanks.  some call it a conversation. 

You are welcome. Some would call it saying the same thing over and over and over again, ad nauseum. IMO, people like you are in the minority when it comes to Bills fans. However, feel free to express that same opinion as often and as aggressively as want...

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

"If the vaccine works then why do vaxxed people need to be protected from unvaxxed?"

Uh... genius logic right there. When people like him say "do your own research," do they mean completely ignore/avoid ALL the actual data & research done by professionals & just skim social media for memes/YouTube videos that agree with their predetermined mindset?

Like the only way to confidently say things like this is if you put in more work to absolutely avoid information & actively put effort into searching Google for only stuff that validates your opinion.

Then after all that, you're going to get on social media & say these things, expecting not to get backlash? I love Beasley... it just sucks that he insists on being this ridiculous voice of unreason & is now going to act like his feelings are hurt fans are going to clown him now.

The algorithms are set up that way.  Google is going to give you what you have recently searched, FB, and Social Media going to continue giving you the items you like.  One big echo chamber to validate yourself.  Same with Youtube and all the others.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

You would've done the same thing if you were him stfu. You are VERY confrontational... Which isn't bad btw.

He called out a specific group. Not all Bills fans are nice, not all are charitable, annnd not all are vaxed. He was being honest and he probably shouldn't have called them out on Twitter but Jackie Robinson eventually called people out too...

Where is the specificity here?  OOO I get it, he is just calling out fans that DONT think like him.  Got it.  "I thought bills fans were the best in the world? Where’d they go?"

Interesting you are comparing Racism that Jackie Faced, to a little privileged NFL WR

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Probably getting sick of beeing booed during intro's and everytime they say his name over the PA system. I'm kinda starting to feel bad for the guy. The boo's when he comes out of the tunnel during intro's are brutally loud. Fans are horrible. When he makes a catch, the fans cheer. Once they announce who caught it, the fans then boo. It's ridiculous. Someone near me said are you sure they are chanting "COOOLE". I'm like, there is no way that makes any sense. You can't make "Cole" sound like a low "ooooooo" sound.

I mean if that's the case he's really only got himself to blame for that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You are welcome. Some would call it saying the same thing over and over and over again, ad nauseum. IMO, people like you are in the minority when it comes to Bills fans. However, feel free to express that same opinion as often and as aggressively as want...

Glad I have your approval....  And Actually I am not in the minority but thanks for your concern.  

Edited by MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Both are being harassed while playing sports ball.

The fact that angry fans confronted him at his car in front of his kids is pretty messed up if you ask me.

Some of you are taking this way too far and are more sensitive than you claim Cole to be.

You have Proof of that statement?  I would like to see the Proof.  Because you know well that would be a Police Matter, and I am sure Mr Stay of Twitter would have filed a report, if a bunch of drunks are confronting him at his car in front of his kids.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Sad 2

Just now, r00tabaga said:

Yes. You can either go to Twitter or you can go to page 17 of this thread.

OK we have already Proven he is a Liar.  Was Mongo in his car with him???  Nope he wasnt.  Again you have actual proof, that an NFL player was Confronted at his Car, with his Kids On the Stadium premises with Police presence all over right?  Or are you taking a proven Liar and his partner word for it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Wow, what a baby.  Everything about this team gives me the warm and fuzzies but this guy.  Ill even overlook the vaccination stuff as long as he is catching footballs and isn't becoming a distraction... but come on.  

He's a human being, what a baby,playing with broken bones to try to get a Lombardi in WNY. 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

What exactly happened, we don't know, but we certainly know vehement anti-vaxxers are much more aggressive in their actions (yes a generalization that I'll stand 100% behind).  This would happen I promise in every NFL city Beasley played for, as his left field comments will respond in some pushback (i.e. to the kids "Your dad should be vaccinated").

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Both are being harassed while playing sports ball.

The fact that angry fans confronted him at his car in front of his kids is pretty messed up if you ask me.

Some of you are taking this way too far and are more sensitive than you claim Cole to be.

There's that "science" word again 😂.  80k NY scientists were fired last week for reference. 

An absurd statement.  Back to Cole, leave his kids out of it - everyone should agree on that.  

5 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

REALLY YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP THIS GOING, COMPARING JR TO CB?  Completely indefensible.

I stand by it. You wouldn't want somebody to go to your place of work and harass you while you did your job would you? But I'm not going to argue with the person who has a mask in their profile pic so I'll move along....

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, oldmanfan said:

An absurd statement.  Back to Cole, leave his kids out of it - everyone should agree on that.  

Agree is allegedly his kids where Harrassed, that needs to Stop.

Just now, r00tabaga said:

I stand by it. You wouldn't want somebody to go to your place of work and harass you while you did your job would you? But I'm not going to argue with the person who has a mask in their profile pic so I'll move along....

And now comparing work to a GAME.  so tell me Mr be nice, EVER BOO a sporting event or player?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Agree is allegedly his kids where Harrassed, that needs to Stop.

Which could explain his frustration and his need to post on Twitter ...thus making him a liar to you 🤷

Just let the man be, he didn't slaughter dogs, get busted with drugs, sexually harassed women at massage parlors, etc..... he just won't get vaccinated

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Victim will always play Victim.  

yeah when he was introduced (texans game everyone yellin BEEASE) at wft game defense was introduced but every time he made a catch same thing everyone yelling BEEASE and i sat in two different sections bought cheap ticks last minute

11 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Probably getting sick of beeing booed during intro's and everytime they say his name over the PA system. I'm kinda starting to feel bad for the guy. The boo's when he comes out of the tunnel during intro's are brutally loud. Fans are horrible. When he makes a catch, the fans cheer. Once they announce who caught it, the fans then boo. It's ridiculous. Someone near me said are you sure they are chanting "COOOLE". I'm like, there is no way that makes any sense. You can't make "Cole" sound like a low "ooooooo" sound.

Naah, it's justified.... selfish players often get booed. If it's that loud then there are a LOT of people booing and rightfully so. We don't need any distractions and he's the biggest one we have by far.

• Like (+1) 1

Although I personally don't agree with his vax status, I would never boo him for anything - until he joins an AFCE rival next offseason and starts doing Edelman dances when he gets firsts downs against us in 2022 (you all KNOW that's gonna happen right?).  And personally, while I might think his stance is idiotic (I do), professional athletes can be crazy about what they put into their bodies - they're control freaks about it, because it's their livelihood.  So I forgive an athlete like Beas for taking an extreme stance on it.  I also can sort of forgive the us-versus-them narrative he's spouting, because athletes are weird when it comes to motivational stuff as well.

But calling out Bills fans?  All of them?  THIS WEEK?  

Totally, completely unacceptable.  And I don't think the organization is going to stand for it - I suspect there will at least be internal repercussions, possibly public ones.    That is ONE THING you can't do.  Remember when Donahoe attacked the fans and finally, suddenly found himself on Ralph's bad side and got the ax?  You cannot attack the fanbase, it's a cardinal rule of (Buffalo) sports.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You know...  all my life, I've been a big Pink Floyd fan.  But I never quite got the reverence for Syd Barrett.  Suddenly, I feel clued in to the incredible power of madness to move the masses to join in.  Thank God for David Gilmour and Roger Waters.  "Is there anybody out there?"

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Glad I have your approval....  And Actually I am not in the minority but thanks for your concern.  

The majority of Bills fans just STFU and don’t tell everyone one way or the other.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rico said:

The majority of Bills fans just STFU and don’t tell everyone one way or the other.

Until he tweeted, i hadn't heard a word about Bees' vax status for quite some time. I think he makes his own problems with his inability to simply ignore the very few who booed/or heckled.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Man I bite my tongue over and over on this site… one which I have been coming to for years.  Been a Bills fan for over 30 years and the older I get the more I hate our fan base.  I never post but enjoy some knowledgeable fans who provide solid insight on the game…. But man…. Our fan base is filled with a bunch of ignorant racists.  In 24 hours some had the nerve to question Lebron James who literally invests millions into the education of our youth.  And now comparing Beasleys ass to Jackie Robinson?!  For the love of god.   Our fan base doesn’t deserve a championship.