What was up with Beasley today?

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Beasley is in a Twitter convo with Mark Cuban.  It’s interesting back and forth right now.  Beasley said people right behind the bench are booing him and talking s**t telling him to get vaccinated and stuff.  

I don’t in any way agree with any of his tweets and comments about vaccination, but come on, on football Sunday it’s game time.  He’s a Buffalo Bill and when he’s on that field politics and differing opinions shouldn’t matter any more.  His views are stupid, but that doesn’t make him a bad person, it makes him misinformed.

So IMHO opinion, leave it be during the games and root for this team and everyone on it to play well.  So far, his stance hasn’t caused any issues for the team or other players other than the personal backlash he receives on social media for his ill-advised comments.  

So until something happens that hurts the team or the players around him, I don’t really see the need to boo or harass him during the games.

Like Going to Twitter to call out a fan base after "out of respect for my teammates, this is my last tweet",  sorry he also isnt a man of his word.  Sorry his little fragile ego got hurt that a couple drunks yelled at him on the bench.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Like Going to Twitter to call out a fan base after "out of respect for my teammates, this is my last tweet",  sorry he also isnt a man of his word.  Sorry his little fragile ego got hurt that a couple drunks yelled at him on the bench.

For all he knows they could've been Texans' fans.  Where is the "shut up and play" crowd when you need them?

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who is Beasley distracting?

Lets see, you DO NOT think Coaches and Players are going to be asked about this.....  You think McD tore into him Sunday on the Sidelines for no reason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Even if he is getting booed, if it impacts his game that much, he isn’t much of a player. People who get paid far less deal with much more abuse from the public on a daily basis. It’s more likely he just had a quiet game, there probably isn’t any exciting drama lurking anywhere. 

Cole should stop crying on twitter about getting jawed about the vaccine.

Like honestly, don’t get it, okay fine. But this kind of crap and throwing a tantrum on the sidelines is moronic. Just put your helmet on guy. 

This kind of distraction stuff is stupid.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Maybe Bills Mafia, and all it's national praise, should be more relegated to the away fans up and down the east coast that invade opposing stadiums and actually cheer for all our players then.  

Yeap,, Bills Mafia is the worst fan base in the NFL.

They are always talked about that way on every national media program. 

I should have known you'd be in here spouting nonsense.

If you are this upset, may i suggest becoming a Falconsm Panthers or Jags fan.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Yeap,, Bills Mafia is the worst fan base in the NFL.

They are always talked about that way on every national media program. 

I should have known you'd be in here spouting nonsense.

If you are this upset, may i suggest becoming a Falconsm Panthers or Jags fan.

I am being somewhat facetious, but I can tell you that I will be at the Jags game.. cheering for ALL our players. 

Edited by SCBills

Man I must have had a couple too many yesterday, don’t remember him getting boo’d during the game. I do remember the “boos” during intros, but I wasn’t clear if those were even boo’s.

He’s got to ignore BS like this. Shame it gets in his head.

Edited by Rockpile233

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He really should shut up and play. Unfortunately, he seems to suck at that.

His teammates really need to put him in line. I say this with no political agenda, Cole is just looking for trouble at this point. It’s like a bad relationship where people pick fights just for the fun of it. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I don’t necessarily even disagree with you.  But for me, I want to win more than I want to be right about some controversial topic.  So I’d rather have no distractions on game day for one of our best players or any other teammates.  He’s not even the only one not vaxxed on the team, so I’d prefer to leave it for off the field.  

But that’s just my 2 cents 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

He’s teammates really need to put him in line. 

Absolutley.  They need to get him to just shut up about it, he’s said his piece already, no value in continuing to say all this crap on social media, he’s not changing anyones mind and no one is changing his.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

After a 3-1 start which he has barely contributed to, with the biggest game of the young season coming up this weekend, he thinks, "Oh, now's a good time to go yell at the fanbase on Twitter."

Dude is such a DOUCHE.  I should've known it with the man bun.

To your Bolded.. he is the #3 WR in the team with #3 stats you say barely contributed to... your letting your anger on this topic confuse your memory..  he has 25 receptions, second most on the team with the third most in total yards 210. His job is to get the underneath stuff and he has done a solid job at it. I understand and agree with your anger on the topic but don't come out and say he barely contributed to a 3-1 start...

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If people truly are boo'ing him... that's an awful look for our fanbase.  

The 'best fans in football" don't boo one of their own simply because they disagree with a stance they've taken, and/or how vocal they are about it.  

Sadly, he'll likely feel more love when he comes down here to play his away games in Bills-friendly stadiums than he does in his own home. 

Not many moments make me feel ashamed to be a Bills fan.... this would be one. 

Nobody I know who was at the game heard booing. But perhaps there was some, scattered here and there. Maybe some right near Beasley. That and people yelling at him to get vaxxed lead him to believe it was more widespread. I'm still not sure this is any reason to tweet out an insult to the fan base. 

But it is only a distraction if it is a distraction to the TEAM, not the fanbase. So far, the team has done an excellent job of shutting out this nonsense. I hope it can continue.

Here's the Profootballtalk take:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/04/cole-beasley-complains-that-bills-fans-are-yelling-at-him-to-get-vaccinated/

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

To your Bolded.. he is the #3 WR in the team with #3 stats you say barely contributed to... your letting your anger on this topic confuse your memory..  he has 25 receptions, second most on the team with the third most in total yards 210. His job is to get the underneath stuff and he has done a solid job at it. I understand and agree with your anger on the topic but don't come out and say he barely contributed to a 3-1 start...

Nearly half of those catches came in one game.