What was up with Beasley today?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

His Time in Buffalo Ends this year IMO.  They will move on from him just like they did Brown.  I would not be surprised if he is dealt at the deadline, Stevenson was drafted to take that spot over.  Knox is clearly coming into his own as well, and that makes Beasley less important as a TE exploits same areas a Slot does.  

A late round pick is going to replace a veteran who is known for going over the middle and finding spots in zone coverage?

Nahhh.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

His Time in Buffalo Ends this year IMO.  They will move on from him just like they did Brown.  I would not be surprised if he is dealt at the deadline, Stevenson was drafted to take that spot over.  Knox is clearly coming into his own as well, and that makes Beasley less important as a TE exploits same areas a Slot does.  

Its sad because at one point Beasley was one of my favorite players for sure. I don’t care about his vaccine opinions, the dude is a baller. But now, after that tweet, I’m done with him. We got plenty of talent at WR. He can take his ball and go home

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 34-78-83 said:

Hopefully he'll get THOUSANDS of replies like he's been getting and realize that if ANY Bills fans are booing, its clearly just a tiny percentage. Nobody in our area in 335 has booed him in any of the games yet that I've noticed.

He will also get many that give him the attention he is so desperate to get. I disagree with his stances but have cheered him on the field so far through 3 home games. Can't say I will continue to do so. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

A late round pick is going to replace a veteran who is known for going over the middle and finding spots in zone coverage?

Nahhh.

No Knox is currently taking that Job.  Look mr I dont do Social Media sure is crying alot of social media.  Age Contract, time to move on.  he was never going to be on the 2022 Bills.  They were going to move on from Him just like they did brown.  He keeps going to Social Media like this he will likely be moving out faster than offseason.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I was one of the people who thought this wasn't a distraction and wouldn't be.  I may have been wrong.  He needs to lose the complex or he will lose his fans and teammates.  

Sanders has stepped up....need to get Gabe back involved...and Mckenzie can take his spot.  

Trade him and sign Johnny brown back to PS if he doesn't chill out. 

What has McKenzie shown to make anyone think he can replace Cole? Ya know, one of the best slot receivers in the NFL since Welker!  If slot guys are so easy to find why doesnt every team have one pushing 100 catches?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

He will also get many that give him the attention he is so desperate to get. I disagree with his stances but have cheered him on the field so far through 3 home games. Can't say I will continue to do so. 

He may have been confused about what real booing sounds like.     I have a feeling he might learn the difference at the next home game.   

The local media will jump on this like heifer in heat.   I can envision them licking their chops about it right now.   Can't wait to publish another emotional story about an emotional topic that is not even news worthy.

7 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Someone near me said are you sure they are chanting "COOOLE". I'm like, there is no way that makes any sense. You can't make "Cole" sound like a low "ooooooo" sound.

At the WFT game everyone in our section was yelling “Beeeease” which ended up sounding like a “Bruuuce” or “Grooot” because nobody was in sync.

I think Beasley has more issue with one off people booing and saying things than the entire stadium.  We need people to separate sports and politics.  Beasley has made a choice that is allowed by the league, and is operating in line with the leagues policies.  You dont personally like his decision?  Fine.  But to go to a stadium, and spray hate towards someone who isnt breaking any rules is disgusting.

I hope the fans cheer Beasley when he comes out of the tunnel at our next home game.  He shouldnt be facing individual ridicule at the level he is.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So based on "Stay off Social Media" Boy's Tweets.  I am guessing some drunks upset him on the sideline, he had some interaction with them during the game and McD didnt like that.  Hence the ass chewing.  and Hence the need for "Stay of Social Media" Boy to take to Social Media and give his excuse, same things happened in Dallas. #JustSaying

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, MJS said:

One guy on Twitter says his entire section was booing him.

There's obviously not consensus on this. There are fans who think he is getting booed, and the actual player thinks it too.

It sounds like a big misunderstanding, but I don't blame those people for thinking it is booing. Beasley isn't alone in that.

I sit in the lower bowl (good seats) and I’m not hearing it.  Not at all.  And that’s probably where such commentary would be made.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So based on "Stay off Social Media" Boy's Tweets.  I am guessing some drunks upset him on the sideline, he had some interaction with them during the game and McD didnt like that.  Hence the ass chewing.  and Hence the need for "Stay of Social Media" Boy to take to Social Media and give his excuse, same things happened in Dallas. #JustSaying

Way to invent a story.   lol😆

1 minute ago, Cray51 said:

I think Beasley has more issue with one off people booing and saying things than the entire stadium.  We need people to separate sports and politics.  Beasley has made a choice that is allowed by the league, and is operating in line with the leagues policies.  You dont personally like his decision?  Fine.  But to go to a stadium, and spray hate towards someone who isnt breaking any rules is disgusting.

I hope the fans cheer Beasley when he comes out of the tunnel at our next home game.  He shouldnt be facing individual ridicule at the level he is.

Maybe Beasley should separate sports and politics himself? He opened himself up to this with his incendiary social media posts. 

Even with that it's safe to say the vast majority of Bills fans were cheering/"Beeeaaassss"-ing him. 

I think he's going to lose a lot more support after crying on social media about some fans being mean to him 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1